E N D

H a p p y E v e r A f t e r
______

AFTER THE TEST, THE BABY WAS NIALS.

Both Olivia and Nial were eternally grateful. They had been wanting a baby together since the day they got married.

The two worked on their relationship, they went to couple therapy, and talked things out rather than doing something they will regret.

Nial treated Olivia like a queen the whole time she was pregnant with their baby boy.

"Nial I can walk up two steps it's okay." She says rubbing her hand up and down his bicep.

"No, no way." Nial says shaking his head staring at the steps.

"Ni-" She gets interpreted once again but by Nial lifting her bridal style and walking up the steps into their new home.

"There we go." She shakes her head as he lets her down and gives her a peck on the cheek "I have nutella for you."

This seemed to change Olivia's attitude real quick.

It went on like this for awhile. He didn't want her to do small task or even get up for that matter but she fought and persuaded him. It barley got her to go outside or even water the plants.

He loved and adored her so much and it overpowered learning they were finally having a baby.

The day of birth was the hardest for him, he didn't like to see Olivia in anymore pain.

Once their baby boy, Jackson, was born it was all worth it.

"He has your eyes." Olivia says sniffing with teary eyes.

"He's so beautiful." Nial says above a whisper caressing his new borns cheek.

Jackson had both his mother and fathers raven hair as well as Nial's gray-blue eyes. The girls fell to their feet at his looks. He became a jock but never a player when it came to girls.

Olivia and Nial got engaged but waited a whole year for the wedding. Nial wanted to make sure Olivia was ready.

He promised he would never hurt her again. Which he didn't, he often took her on dates not even looking another woman's way. He treated her like the Queen he saw her as.

For Amelia, she didn't find a man or get her happy ending. She turned into an unsuccessful model and started working as an assistant.

Antonio was no different. After leaving Olivia he had no place to stay, he was staying at Noel's place but hearing what he did to Olivia he kicked him out and almost taught him a lesson.

Nial and Olivia lived long with two kids, Jackson and their baby girl Delilah. Delilah as Jackson had raven hair but with her mother's eye color, hazel.

All of the boys wanted her and the girls were envious of Delilah's looks. She had a natural beauty she didn't even know of.

Nial wouldn't dare allow his baby Delilah to date. Over time as she brought boyfriends home he was extra cold to them as if not already.

Even her brother Jackson had some times at school to drag her away from a boy, that was his baby sister and he made that crystal clear until one boy.

Delilah of course went through heart breaks which her mother wished she could shield her from but sadly she couldn't. But everyone goes through them and Olivia knows them better than most.

Nial and Olivia decided to keep it the two of them. They were happy and they finally got their Happily Ever After.

[N O T E D I T E D]
A/N
I've been seeing a ton of you are confused as to how Nial and Olivia had a baby and are just confused in general as to what is happening. So, last chapter there was a *flashback* moment. It was when Olivia went to Nials home and was seeking comfort "and the rest was history." We all know what that means. Now, fast forward she is pregnant and she did not know who's baby it was and in this chapter she finds out it is Nials.

That's the end! I'm not crying, you are. I'm gonna miss writing this story even if it was depressing, just a little bit. Thank you all for reading and for the amazing comments! I love you all!

Note
Should I make a spin-off for Delilah? It would be teen fiction (: TELL ME IN COMMENTS PLEASE SO I CAN GET RIGHT TO WORK.

*If you liked this story check out my profile for more to read!*