0.8

G o n e
___

WAKING UP WITH A SORE NECK HE CRACKS HIS BACK AND FINGERS. He slept on her door begging her not to leave him. He would do anything for her.

"Liv." Was the first thing he said with his raspy voice. She use to love his voice like that.

Getting up slowly he knocks on the door and tries to open it. It's unlocked. Moving inside the room is empty, the covers neatly folded and a bag gone.

"Oh Liv." His body shakes as sobs leave his mouth, she left him. He hated himself, he hated Amelia he needed his love. It was always her that fixed him.

Laying in her bed, smelling her scent for some hours he gets up as he hears the front door shut. Sprinting down the marble stairs he sees her, his Olivia.

Wearing a white jacket with light blue jeans and vans, her casual look Nial loved, she puts down her bag lifting her sunglasses that were covering her hazel eyes.

"Livy!" He runs up to her and engulfs her into an embrace as she tenses under him.

"What are you doing."

He kisses her temple bringing her small figure to his chest "I'm so sorry Liv, I'm so fucking sorry. I'm a sad excuse for a husband, but I'm selfish and I need you. I've always needed you."

Mentally scoffing she pushes him away "Just stop Nial." She says with her voice above a whisper.

"Liv-" Shaking her head she turns.

"Just stop, okay?"

Whimpering he looks down at his shoes from last night pulling his hair in frustration "I love you." He says but not loud enough for her to hear.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Lol I just realized I was using the wrong name in the story, whoops. Another chapter coming out later today. ☆