2.4

H a p p y
___

WEEKS HAD PAST AND NIAL STILL HAD NO CONTACT FROM OLIVIA.

He sent her text, calls everyday as well as sending her flowers to her new pent house.

Nial was starting to understand she needed time to be alone. He saw that when he heard she left Antonio's house and is now living alone.

As much as it scares him to know she's on her own he's happy for her. He still loves her, deeply. Nial now sends her a good morning and goodnight text along with one phone call.

He saw she read every single message and that brought a warm feeling to his heart knowing she was at least acknowledging him.

Nial moved homes as well, he couldn't take living in the big mansion he couldn't share anymore, as well as the endless memories from making love at night to seeing her passed out from her drinking.

He went back to work and was getting back to normal. It would never be the same normal as it was with Olivia before the cheating, his new normal was getting up going to work and going back home.

He didn't want to date. He would go out for drinks with his friends but that's as far as he would go.

Nial didn't even want to think about another woman after what happened.

Olivia pulls her raven hair back with a clip and starts cleaning.

Every Sunday she would push herself to clean the mess of her pent house. Many couldn't believe how messy she was seeing as she was living alone.

She didn't care, she did whatever she wanted because she was free. Free from men, free from drama, and free from the negative.

During the past months Olivia was figuring out herself rather than someone else or trying to forget.

She didn't want to date for awhile, not until she was ready with both her mind and heart. Antonio checked up on her once in awhile to see how she was, she appreciated it.

Nial kept messaging her but for the first time, she didn't mind. She felt some sort of comfort knowing he was getting better. She planned on seeing him soon but not to get back together of course.

Olivia was happy the way her life was, alone still having her family and friends when needed. She realized she fell in love too quick and possibly with the wrong person. Olivia was grateful she was still young enough to start over.

She did plan on dating in the future but not anytime soon. She was fine with just the way things were.

[N O T E D I T E D]
A/N
A more uplifting chapter. Last chapter is the next and I might add a bonus chapter! Check out my profile to see more of my books to keep you occupied lol. That self promo.

[K I M M Y]