Bonus Chapter 1

F e e l i n g s

______

It felt as if it was just yesterday when Olivia and Nial were in the worst part of their marriage ever. From the years of cheating to the divorce- it was a mess.

But, the two couldn't be happier 5 years later. Yes, Olivia of course always had her doubts but Nial took them away in every way possible, he promised her and himself he would never have an affair or leave Olivia to fend for herself. Nial tore himself apart for years thinking of what he did to the love of his life, it may not have seemed as so but, he was broken, possibly more broken than Olivia.

He tried to make it up to her over the years even if she told him over and over

"Nial, it's in the past. I know you're different now I love you." And gave him a peck on the lips.

Nial still could not forgive himself he knew for a fact he did not deserve the woman he had all to himself, at one point he got on his knees and cried in front of Olivia just begging her to leave him behind and find someone else who would treat her so much better.

She would cry with him and always reassure him she didn't want anyone else, she needed and wanted him, vice verse for Nial. The two went to therapy once more and it improved trust and just made them love each other even more. Nial tried in every way to show Olivia he would not do that again he treated her like a queen. Bringing her flowers home every night after work, random gifts here and there, making her feel beautiful and loving her to the moon and back.

Olivia finally got back in contact with her parents, they were not happy what so ever with Nial but learned to accept that is who their daughter wanted and loved to death.

Since they had Jackson they decided together that one baby was not enough so they had another baby and her name is Delilah. They kept it just the two agreeing it was enough for them.

"Mommy!" Olivia looks away from the pot of food and sees Delilah at her feet and Jackson on the table coloring.

"Yes honey" She bends down to pick her up and puts Delilah on her waist.

"I want ookie!" Olivia laughs at her daughter putting her in her high chair.

Delilah was just 2 years old but knew exactly what she wanted. The day she was born Nial couldn't stop the uncontrollable tears falling down his face as he held her for the first time

"We-we made her Liv." He sniffs rubbing his fingers soothingly over Delilah's hair.

Olivia nods wiping her eyes "Yeah we did."

He pecks Delilah's nose and turns to his wife "She's beautiful just like you."

A laugh erupts from Olivia as she takes hold of Nial's freehand "Thank you."

He smiles at her in return and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

Olivia smiles thinking back on the memory.

Hearing the front door open she quickly puts the finished meal on the table for her husband.

"Honey I'm home!" Nial walks in holding a bouquet of roses and throwing his suit jacket on the couch.

"In the kitchen!" Olivia replies back and continues to serve both Jackson and Delilah.

He walks in immediately smiling at his family.

"Hi baby," He pecks Olivia's lips and hands her the roses "I got these for you."

She grins back at him taking the roses to a vase "Thank you so much."

He smiles and walks over to the table and kisses both Jackson and Delilah's cheek then takes a seat at the table.

Olivia follows and they all start to eat their food.

She wouldn't do anything to change the way her life went, yes she went through up and down's but she felt as if it was worth it. It was worth the pain if she knew this would be her future.

[N O T E D I T E D]

A/N

Oh my gosh, who would've thought am I right. Ugh I just love Olivia and Nial so much you don't understand, this was the first book I wrote when I actually understood how plots worked and I'm so proud of it. I hope you all finally get a better understanding as to why Olivia and Nial stayed together, this isn't a story with meaningless love that can vanish in just two seconds it's much different than your typical ex-wife stories in so many ways even if they do end up together.

I have decided I am going to either be making a sequel or a prequel. The sequel will be mainly focused on their children and of course the prequel all about Nial and Olivia and their story from the beginning.