2.3

R e j e c t i o n
_____

"CAN YOU COME BACK TO ME?" HE ASKED WITH EASE, HE ALREADY KNEW HER ANSWER.

Widening her hazel eyes she blinked once-twice and said "Are you crazy Nial. I left you for a reason."

Biting his lower lip he looks down at the wedding band he never took off "Yes, I know I'm sorry."

It fell into an awkward silence. Olivia was still raging with anger towards the man in front of her, she couldn't just fall back into his arms, not again.

"I think I should be going I have to visit my parents." The raven says looking at her watch back to Nial.

"Liv-"

Stopping his pleading with a shake of her head "It's nothing you did Nial, it's something you didn't do." Olivia says above a whisper.

She didn't want Nial to think she was just going to be best friends with him again, she didn't want to be weak, she couldn't forgive him, and she wouldn't anytime soon.

"Wait Liv."

Collecting her things she stands up pushing the chair back with a screech and walks away "Goodbye Nial."

Left speechless he watches her small figure walk to her car and drive off. He ruined it. He ruined everything.

If he couldn't have her he at least wanted forgiveness to know that it's okay, that they were going to be okay.

With a sigh he slowly stands and walks out of the small cafe. He knew he lost his chance he understood now that he shouldn't have asked that question.

Why would she go back to me?

He thought, even he wouldn't go back to a fool like himself. He ruined her, he ruined her relationship between her family because she was sure she was going to love Nial for the rest of her life and he would do the same for her.

Driving aimlessly through the large city he had no clue as to what to do next. For the first time he didn't have a plan.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Hey friends, sorry short chapter but don't worry! This story is sadly coming to an end, it also means I have more time for my newest story 'My Girl'

[K I M M Y]