0.9

P i l l s
___

WITH SHAKEY HANDS NIAL KNOCKS ON HER DOOR. She had been hiding in the darkness praying he wouldn't try anymore.

With no response he lets his head fall forward with a 'thump' and closes his eyes. He needed to talk to her. He needed to see her just once incase it was his last.

He had been getting non stop calls and messages from Amelia.

Trying again he was left with a quiet "Leave me alone."

Sighing he moved away from her door to lean on the wall and opened his phone up and called her number.

"Nial! I've been trying to contact y-"

"Just shut up for one second. I called to tell you something before I delete your number off my phone."

A whimper is heard on the other line "Nial."

"If that baby is mine, which I know is not because I always used protections, I am not taking part. I want a family and it's not with you. So you raise it on your own or get an abortion."

He ended the call and deleted the number he should have deleted a long time ago.

Hearing the door creak he looked to his left and saw her. She didn't even glance his way as she walked past him to the open bar.

Squeezing his eyes shut once again he followed her into the room watching her grab a large bottle of vodka and taking a large drink.

"Liv."

Rolling her eyes she moves to the couch and puts on the T.V. "Leave me alone Nial."

Sitting next to her he turns his body "No Liv, I care about you and-"

"Nial just stop! You don't care about me if you did you wouldn't have gotten your mistress pregnant or had a mistress at all! You don't love me or care about me so stop and leave me alone!" She yells.

His eyes start burning watching her slam the bottle on the table and sprint out of the room.

[E D I T E D]
A/N