1.0

T e s t
___

HE SAT ON THE VELVET COUCH RUBBING HIS FACE. Amelia sent him the papers. It's his. The baby was his.

He didn't know what to do. He didn't want his first baby to be with her, he didn't want to see his baby's first steps or hear his baby's first words with her.

Tears falling down his face he heard her open the squeaky door, her light footsteps are the only thing heard in the large home.

Before, he was usually with his mistress at this time. Thinking about those times made him sick.

"Liv." Olivia didn't have time for him anymore. His cries didn't affect her, it was his problem, it was his fault this happened.

"What Nial." She answered short pouring herself a glass of whiskey.

"The-the baby is mine." Scoffing she grabs the glass.

"What did you expect Nial? To be able to fuck that barbie and not pay the consequences?"

Speechless he stared wide eyes at her. She was right and he knew it. He did this, he caused this.

"I'm going out I won't be back until late."

Trying to talk, to tell her to stay she was to fast for him.

He was alone. He always had been and Amelia was just something that got him to feel needed. He still hated her no matter what. He knew she did this, she caused them to have a baby together.

His friends told him things about Amelia. Some of them even fucked her, that's how easy she was. That's how desperate she was for attention.

They told him she was obsessed with Nial, she dreaded not being able to have his name.

He figured this was a way of her keeping him.

And it was, Amelia needed Nial so on their week of a 'business trip' she poked holes in the condoms. He always wore condoms with her, never bare, that was for his wife.

Nial trashed the bar and soon after fell to the cold marble ground sobbing hoping his love will forgive him.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
There must be a billion errors. ♡