1.8

H e l p l e s s
_____

NIAL FOR THE PAST WEEKS HAS BEEN HIDING. HIDING IN SHAME.

Nial couldn't do anything to get Olivia back. She was gone. He was gone.

He couldn't do anything but move his arm to check his phone every time the text tone went off hoping, praying it was his Olivia. It never was.

He didn't care that Antonio sent him a message saying Olivia moved on to him, he didn't care that Olivia grabbed the last of her things without even a word to him, he didn't care that Amelia kept trying. He just couldn't do it anymore.

He cried to put himself to sleep. He thought of his love trying to wake up from the darkness that captured him.

He didn't want to try anymore. He fucked everything up. He lost Olivia, the one thing in his life keeping him sane. Now that she was gone he didn't know what to do.

He didn't want her to move on from him, he didn't want her to have children unless they were with him.

He always dreamed of having the perfect life, having two children a boy to look like him and a girl to look as beautiful as his wife. He ruined it all because of one thing. It was not her fault.

It was his. He did it. Because he ruined everything he touched.

Just like he did with Olivia.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Short chapter I know. I just had to write this in order to set up what is going to happen next loves. Did you guys enjoy this chapter? Enjoying the book? Vote, Comment and Check out my profile friends!