2.1

N o t B r o k e n

______

NIAL HAD BEEN SULKING THE PAST WEEKS.

He could not find it in himself to get up. The only thing he would move up for was his Olivia, every time he thought he heard her beautiful soft voice or pictured cuddling with her, making love to her. That's all he thought about.

He never thought about Amelia or the baby. Never thought about his own blood, it was love that he thought of all the time.

It took one visit from his friend Noel to get him out of bed and do something.

"What are you doing to yourself?" Nial shook his head and laid it back down on the worn out pillows. He had not moved once from his position it caused an imprint of himself.

"Just go," Nial said in a whisper "Nothing and nobody can help me, only my Liv." He gripped the photo frame harder if possible.

"Nial, I am disappointed in you I don't even know what lead you to do it but I'm even more disappointed in you for not trying to fight for her, you handed her over to someone you thought was a best friend."

With a scoff, Nial sat up to look at his friend "What can I do! I ruined her! I didn't do anything but hurt her day in and day out, all because of me, I was the selfish one my god Noel! She was the one carrying our baby and I didn't comfort her like I should have I hate myself every day!

There is no excuse for what I did, I hurt her when she needed someone most. If I didn't act like a selfish dick we could be trying again or maybe even have another baby right now but-but everything-" His words falter as he puts his hands to his face and sobs.

"Nia-"

Removing his hands from his face he glares at Noel "Just get out!"

Noel grabs Nial's head and brings it into his shoulder and the waterworks don't stop. Noel understood his friend. He wasn't broken, he was just lost and helpless.

He needed her, and Noel was ready to have them talk.

[E D I T E D]

A/N

Yes, next chapter the two are going to talk but I am keeping my word this will not be cliche and this story is close to an end. Quick question, are you out of school yet? And if not when are you out, I am out on the 7th so, yay me.