1.5

G o n e
___

NIAL CRIED HIS HEART OUT THE WHOLE NIGHT.

He couldn't even feel sorry for himself. He did this, this was his doings not his innocent, gentle, caring, loving wife.

She was destroyed by him, by evil. He fücking hated himself.

After she demanded for a divorce she left the papers at the place she once called home and fled.

No calls or text. Nothing.

He didn't want to sign the papers, he couldn't live without Olivia. She is his everything, the only thing keeping him sane.

He couldn't sign the papers but he had to. He had to do it for her. So he decided to sign them, hesitantly. He sat on the kitchen island holding the pen re reading the paper for the millionth time.

She didn't want anything from him, just to simply be free. He understood and that was the only thing letting him write his signature.

To make it up to her, and hopefully someday they can rekindle. He would try again and he would not stop.

He signed the papers and slowly turned them in.

He still got nothing from Olivia. She ignored his calls and text. He called over hundreds of times and either sent directly to voicemail or no answer.

He deserved it and he knew it too.

Amelia tried her hardest to contact Nial. It was his, he got the results and the baby was his.

He didn't want to believe it, he couldn't have a baby with another woman. Ever since high school he imagined his baby's first steps or words would be with the love of his life Olivia, not some desperate one night stand.

He wouldn't be in this baby's life. He already decided, a long time ago. He would pay for child support.

Sitting at the bar awaiting for the call to finalize the divorce he was in Olivia's position. He now knew exactly how she felt, drinking away the pain. This was the only way out.

Drinking and sobbing all night was his routine. His company was still standing and he would make sure it would, he couldn't fail something else.

[E D I T E D]
A/N
Anyone watch season two of 13 reasons why?