Chapter 1

"Hey Puddin after we take out Batman maybe we could mess around?" Harley Said. Joker starts laughing.
"What a joke? Well maybe we could play a game." Joker says. Later they escaped Batman and went back to Jokers hideout. 3 hours later.
"Mr.J your so amazing." Harley Says. Joker turns away from her.
"Get gone I don't need you here. I'll call you when I'm ready." Joker says all pissed.
"But Puddin." Harley Says begging. Joker looks at her and points to the door. Harley walks out.
"Such a damn flirt." Joker says while falling on his bed. Joker called Harley and his minions for like robberies and Killing. Harley wondered why he wouldn't talk to her. She felt lonely. One day they were going to rob the most famous museum in Gotham.
"Hello people your gonna get caught." Joker says laughing. Harley felt sick and fell. Joker caught her in time.
"Harley what did I tell you about using Drugs before Gangbanging?" Joker says holding her head I'm his hands. She starts laughing.
"Not to do it Puddin but I'm not on drugs I've been clean." Harley says. Joker looked at her confused.
" bitch why have you been clean? " joker says.
"A magician never reveals her secrets." Harley says like she's drunk. She starts puking. Poison ivy comes over then joker walks away.
"Yo H what's up?" Poison Ivy says. Harley starts chuckling.
"I don't know pois I've been sick and throwing up lately." Harley Says likes she's drunk.
" have you and joker been fooling around? " Poison Ivy says. Harley shakes her head and gets up.
"Yeah why that has nothing to do with me being sick does it?" Harley Says. Poison ivy knew if Harley was knocked up she wouldn't be allowed in the gang also joker her one true love would leave her. Because he isn't father material.
"Actually it could mean your pregnant." Poison ivy says. Harley eyes widen and grabbed poison Ivy's shoulders.
"Pregnant!?! Mr. J would leave me." Harley Says in a quiet voice.