☹ Prom

Your POV

"If you don't tell me the truth I'm not gonna kiss you," he threatens, pointing his head up at my ceiling as I try to kiss his lips.

"Patrick, that's so unfair, you're like 10 feet tall".

"Just tell me if you already bought a prom dress," he smirks, pulling me against him when I try to walk away.

"No, I didn't," I lie, attempting once again to pull him by his neck into a kiss.

"You're such a liar, Y/N," he groans, running to my bed and pulling my prom dress box out.

"No! It's a surprise". He closes the box before looking at it.

"Prom is stupid. Why do you care about this stuff anyway?"

"I just like the idea of dressing up and spending time with my favorite person-" Patrick puts a hand to his chest, a dramatic love struck look on his face "Henry Bowers," I finish, cracking up when he suddenly looks mad.

"What did you just say?" He runs towards me laughing and I try to get past him. "You like my buddy Bowers so much, huh?" He says, a smile plastered on his face.

"Uh-huh".

"Y'know Henry has a thing for knives?" He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a switchblade. I gulp and watch him smirk as he presses it lightly against my neck. "Careful, psychos are the worst when they're fucking jealous," he says into my ear. I shiver and push him off me.

"What the hell was that?" I grin despite feeling slightly scared.

"Try to make me jealous again and you'll find out," he answers, pressing me to the bed and hovering over me. "You still want that kiss, doll face?"

"You betcha". I savor the taste of his lips as he pulls away. "What are you wearing for prom?"

"Probably my Tom shirt?" He answers, playfully slumping onto me, his body covering mine.

"Pat, you can't. My dress is purple and I want to color coordinate," I complain.

"No biggie, I'll just spray paint the shirt purple".

"That's my Patrick," I giggle, running my fingers through his hair.

"I like that, 'my Patrick'".