☹ Harder than a rock

A/N: Let's just save some time and say a lot of these will be requests from the lovely Bella <3

Warning: Kinda smutty :P

Your POV

"Eat it, fucker!" I hear Henry yell from afar.

"What's going on?!" I cry, pulling on Stan's sleeve.

"Stay here. We're gonna go check it out. Beverly!" he screams, as Bev picks up a rock and starts throwing more. "Shit. Y/N, mom and dad will kill me if you get hurt. Please just stay," he holds out his hands to tell me to stay and I crouch behind some bushes.

"Fuck!" Henry screams, the sounds of rock hitting flesh sound out so I cover my ears. The sound was deafening.

Henry's POV

"Keep em' going," I whisper to Vic.

"What?-"

"I see a little treat hiding in the bushes".

Your POV

A twig snaps behind me and I turn. "Stan? Are you there?" No one replies so I try to peak over the tall grass as the others.

Before I can walk any closer, a hand clamps over my mouth and another secures itself around my waist. "I've got a knife. Move or make a sound and I'll cut you," the person snarls into my ear. Just from the voice I can tell it's Bowers.

"P-please don't," I cry, putting my hand on his to push the knife slightly away from me

"Let's go," he starts walking me towards the deeper woods, his roughness sending shivers down my spine.

"Henry, please don't hurt me," I repeat a couple times, making him laugh. I could feel the shaking of his laughter against the back of my thin shirt.

"God, I love it when you beg. A shame you're someone else's present today". We walk a few more minutes before a large refrigerator comes into view.

"What are we gonna have a picnic?" I say sarcastically and he pulls my hair back, smelling it as he does.

"You smell like vanilla. I bet you're a virgin, huh?" he growls, the hand with the blade gliding lightly across my chest.

"Please don't smell me..." I mutter, not wanting to push him too far.

"You rather I eat you?" he smirks. We both turn when a tall and lanky boy steps from behind a tree.

"No way," Patrick laughs, walking towards us slowly.

"She's for you," Henry replies, tightening his restraint on me.

Patrick puts his hand around my neck as though he's about to choke me. "Scared?" he lifts an eyebrow, looking into my eyes.

"No," I spit out.

"You should be". His hand starts to lightly squeeze my throat. I can't help but feel slightly excited, the intensity of our eye contact and the pressure on my neck seemed connected. Remembering where we were, I raise a leg to kick him in the groan and make an escape but he captures it mid-air, Henry stumbling slightly to keep his hold on me. "Feisty. Let's see how long you last".

The hand he has resting on my leg starts to inch closer and closer to the hem of my shorts. "Mm-" I can't help but make a noise as I wriggle, trying to seem like I wanted to get away. I mean, who am I kidding, the opportunity to have Henry and Patrick was a fantasy of mine.

"I think she likes it," Henry grunts from behind me, pressing a sloppy kiss to my neck.

"I thought she was my treat?" Patrick intervenes, pulling me from Henry and pressing me against the random refrigerator. "You know what I keep in here, babygirl?" I shake my head no and he leans in close to my ear. "Little squirrels and puppy tails," he starts to crack into a laugh and I shudder. "I promise I won't put you in here". His hands start to train from my back to stomach.

"P-patrick..." I trail off, closing my eyes as his hand starts to slip down the front of my tiny shorts.

"What were you saying, babygirl?"

"Shit, someone's comin'," Henry says, turning towards the sound of feet.

"Yeah, and her name is Y/N".

"No, I'm serious, Patrick. It ain't the guys either," he starts to take off towards the river again and Patrick sighs into my ear, pressing his body against mine.

"You can't do this. Someone is here-" I begin and Patrick pulls his hand from my skirt.

"Don't you think I have any manners?" he spins me around to face him, our bodies still pressed against the fridge. "We'll finish this later". He pushes himself off of me and walks away casually.

"Y/N?! I was so worried," Stan begins, Beverly running behind him and looking out for any signs of the older boys. "Let's get you home".