☹ I'm sorry, I love you.

Your POV

"I didn' ever try to hurt you, Y/N. That's a fat lie," Henry mumbles, rolling his eyes and smirking.

"No. Even your smile gave you away!" I laugh, playfully punching him.

"Whatever you say, dork".

Patrick walks in and ruffles my hair, a sweet look on his face. "You're in a good mood," I smile up at him, my head resting on my hand as I stare at his face.

"Yeah, well I kind of just had the best experience of my whole fucking life". Patrick's tilts his head to the side as he sits down and stares at me.

"What?" I drop my hand from my face.

"No. It's just funny the way you look at me like that," he replies, taking my arm and repositioning it back to where it had been before. "I like it".

"Quit flirting you two

"Quit flirting you two. Now tell us why you're actin' so gay?" Henry interrupts, spitting onto the classroom floor.

Patrick's crystal eyes leave mine and he turns to Henry, "ya know that busty redhead in calculus?"

"Noooo you didn'!" Henry squeals and slaps his leg enthusiastically.

"She took me into the closet and fucking sucked me o-" before Patrick could finish, I got up and walked out. Their loud voices disappeared the faster I walked. Even the hallways seemed to burn me now. Everything burned- my heart, the tears in my eyes. No, I wasn't his girlfriend but imagine loving someone so much and that love being destroyed in a matter of seconds. 

If she was the one he really wanted, then I never would be.

"Hold the fuck up-" Patrick matched my stride with ease, his long legs barely making an effort to keep up with me. 

"Get away from me, Patrick".

"That time a the month, huh?"

"Go fuck yourself". I go into the girls bathroom and slam it behind me. The doorknob begins to turn and I quickly hold it down.

"You really think I won't follow you into the girl's bathroom?" his entertained voice rings out from the other side of the door.

"You really think I won't kick your ass if you try to?" I retort. The door shoves open, and I'm lightly shoved against the wall.

"Oh damn, I didn't know you were there. Sorry". Yeah, I know. I turn away from him and he sighs. "You mad that someone gave me a blow job or sumthin'?"

I cringe at his words and I feel him hug me from behind. I shutter against his touch. He was usually touchy with me but this was new. "N-no".

"It took me twenty minutes to like... ya know, if that makes you feel better," he whispers into my hair as though they were the sweetest words he'd ever said.