☹ I don't want to be you anymore

A/N: "the reader helps bully" requested by Bizzybella123 with my own morbid twist. Request stuff guys (:

Your POV

Ever since I started dating Patrick, I've noticed a change in me. I'd gotten meaner and more aggressive.

"You okay, sugar?" Patrick wraps his arms around me from behind.

"Yeah, I was just thinking".

"That's a very dangerous game," he laughs, pressing gentle kisses against my neck. I roll my eyes and wriggle out of his grasp.

"I have to go to class," I say, grabbing my backpack.

"Wait," he reaches out and pulls me back in from my backpack. "Where's my kiss?"

I hesitantly stand on my tip toes, quickly kissing Patrick's lips. He smiles when I pull away.

"What?" I challenge, as I walk backwards away from him

"Nothing, it's just that you're... so innocent". He throws a few lighters he'd been keeping in his pocket into his locker and slams it shut. He looked slightly troubled as he turned back to me. "I'll pick you up from architecture class later," he tells me and walks off in a different direction.

--- End of the day---

"Move it, loser," Patrick slams a little kid against the locker.

"S-sorry," the kid stutters back.

"Ugh, walk much?!" I push him as he walks by me. The kid looks up into my eyes with a scared expression on his face, and I immediately regret it. "What happened?" I ask after the kid leaves.

"Nothing. Hey, look what I nicked off of him," Patrick smiles, holding up ten bucks.

"You stole money from him?"

"Yeah but the little twerp wouldn't have used it anyway. C'mon, I'll buy a new box of condoms for us," Patrick whispers in my ear, his hand traveling down to my ass.

"I um actually have to study," I start to walk away when Patrick jogs up next to me.

"I was totally kidding, Y/N. We don't have to have sex again today," he smirks, stuffing the bill into my cleavage.

"Patrick!" I shout, annoyed.

"What's your deal? Why are you being such a bitch?"

"Well excuse me, the bitch, for not enjoying the degradation of other kids who haven't done anything wrong," I push past him, trying not to find his persistency hot.

"I didn't mean to call you that. Y/N, I don't get why you're suddenly so upset about this? HEY, can you stop walking for two seconds," he puts his hand on my elbow and I turn to him with a sigh.

"I just don't want to be like this anymore!" I cry out, feeling angry tears come out of my eyes. Patrick looks slightly uncomfortable and rubs my back.

"Okay, okay. Look, don't cry. I'm really sorry I made you feel like this," he wraps his arms around me and I bury my face in his shirt. "You never have to change yourself for me. I like you for you".