☹ Saving Him

A/N: you save Patrick from the clutches of Pennywise
—————————

Your POV

I had a pit in my stomach thinking about Patrick. We'd been dating for six months and I suppose he was bound to get tired of me at some point.

"I have to go, Y/N," Patrick says as usual, getting up from my bed and stretching.

"But it's freezing out!" I complain and jump, trying to bring him into a kiss.

"Jesus, you're so damn short compared to me," he smirks, bending down so that I can jump and wrap my legs around his waist. I give out a small shriek when I feel his hands wedge under my thighs to hold me up. "You trying to give me a kiss, little one?" he asks, looking down at me.

"I'm trying to make you stay," I reply, pressing a teasingly gentle kiss against his closed lips. I start to feel myself slipping and squeal, trying to climb back up his tall figure.

"You're falling, Y/N!" he laughs, watching as I slip to the floor.

"Why do you always rush out anyway?" I say seriously, getting up from the floor. Patrick places a hand on my neck and kisses me again.

"I got a text from Henry saying to meet him".

"At 11pm?" I pull him to sit on my bed with me, trying my hardest to make him stay.

"Yeah, at 11pm". He smiles against my lips, instinctively rubbing his hand up and down my thigh. There was no way in hell I was buying that. Without another word, Patrick climbs out my window.

I pick up my phone and dial Henry, "why the hell you calling me at 11pm, Y/N?" Henry groans, and I can hear his dad shouting in the background.

"Sorry, dad! I'm just talking to my girl!" Henry yells back.

"Your girl?" I say into the phone and I hear him scoff.

"You'd be so lucky. He thinks i'm a fa-"

"Don't finish that word," I scold and he sighs.

"Sorry, he thinks I'm gay. Happy?"

"Whatever. Why do you need Patrick at your place? It's 11pm".

"What are you talking about, Y/N? He ain't here," Henry says, the sounds of him shifting around on his bed reaching the receiver.

"Never mind, I gotta go," I answer. I knew he went to go see some girl.

Before I can hang up the phone I hear an annoyed Henry rambling on, "girl calls me and wakes me up then doesn't even say 'thanks handsome' for my sacrifice".

Following forty steps from behind Patrick, I watch as he stocks into the woods. I knew he was meeting that busty, completely twisted red-headed girl named Kat. He was always talking about her being a hot kinda strange "just like him and me". I get myself ready to confront the cheater when I hear him call out, "yo, Henry! You here?!"

He turns around, looking for Henry when a red balloon floats in front of him. The terror freezes my body and I watch as it pops in front of him. "What the fuck-"

"Patrick, run!!" I scream and he turns to me. When we turn back, a group of people, flesh rotting from their protruding bones have taken place of the balloon. Patrick screams and runs towards me, his hand outstretched so that I can grab it.

"What the fuck is going on?!" he pants, jumping over a giant tree that had fallen over.

"Patrick!" I shout, turning around. His hand still holding mine, he realized there was no way I could get over the tree myself.

"Come here, babygirl," he grunts, pulling me over the log by my waist hastily, and running with his arm around my waist now. His long legs carried us at a rate I'd never be able to accomplish by myself. We reach the street and a car swerves past us, Patrick's arm out in front of me to block the vehicle from touching me. We don't speak the rest of the way to my house, the two of us slamming my bedroom door behind us.

"Are you okay?!" I finally turn towards him, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling his arms around me.

"Holy fuck," was all he could manage as he held me tighter. "Yeah, I'm fine. You saved me. You- what were you doing there?" he held me back an arms distance away as he looked over me.

"I thought you left so that you could... you know..." I look away, still trying to catch my breath.

"With Henry? What the fuck, Y/N?" he shakes his head and smiles.

"No, actually. With Kat..." I answer, too embarrassed to meet his eyes.

"Kat Vardingam?" he questions, a disturbed look on his face.

"Yeah," I giggle a little as he kisses all over my face.

"You're mine, I'm yours and I am not going anywhere unless it's with you," he whispers into my hair. I sigh against his chest, feeling his overwhelming protection created around me.

"I really love you," I blurt out. I definitely didn't plan my first 'I love you' to be the aftermath of someone's attempted murder. Patrick's chest shakes with a laugh and he kisses my forehead.

"I love you too, you funny kid". After a while more if his arms around me, he starts to talk again: "you think Kat would be down to meet me in the woods tomorrow night?" I playfully hit him and see the gigantic smirk on his face. "Chill out, I'm just messing with you!"

"Henry called me 'his girl' today," I announce and Patrick looks down at me. The previous smile he had been sporting soon turned into a deathly serious look, him shaking his head in disbelief.

 The previous smile he had been sporting soon turned into a deathly serious look, him shaking his head in disbelief

"Wait what?"