☹ You Cheat On Him

Your POV

"I can't make it today," Patrick whispers into his end of the phone.

"That's the third time this week, Pat. What the hell are you doing that's so important?" I groan, picking at the denim of my jeans thoughtlessly.

"I'm sorry, babygirl. You know I'd rather be with you but I gotta help Belch get his car back in shape".

"What happened to Amy?" I ask (referring to Belch's car).

"She popped a wheel and we need to come up with some money to fix it".

"But I miss you..."

Patrick sighs at my sad voice, and I can hear him shuffling around. "I'll see you next week, kid. Quit bein' sad over me, you hear?"

My heart breaks a little and I nod my head even though I know he can't see it. Tears well up in my eyes and I feel my throat tighten with frustration.

"You still there, Y/N?"

"Yeah. I'll see you around". My hand slaps the phone back onto its stand and I let out an aggravated shout. Why did everything always have to be so hard with Patrick? Why couldn't love just be easy? After a few minutes of deafening silence the phone rings. Maybe he'd cancelled his plans after all.

"Patrick?"

"No, its Dean. Boyfriend problems, huh?" the voice of a smug Dean Thomas asks.

"Not that it's any of your business but yes... I haven't seen Patrick in like- a week".

"I bet you're body is feeling pretty needy, huh?" he continues. I felt disgusted with myself but it was true, I needed something. "I can be over in ten". I looked around my room for a sign; something that would tell me not to do this. But Patrick was being selfish, why should I have to put my life on hold for him if he can't even give me a single night?

"You can't tell anyone," I finally murmur, picturing Patrick's face in my mind as I spoke. I was sickening.

---15 minutes later---

"Sorry, there was traffic," Dean grumbles as he immediately presses his lips against mine.

"No worries," I mumble against his lips. Dean's hands begin to lift my shirt over my head, his lips traveling down my body.

...

Patrick's POV

I stand just as Belch and Victor begin to make out on the couch. I couldn't help but think of my beautiful Y/N.

"Uh.. I have to go guys, you enjoy yourselves". I know they just started dating and all, but it was still a shock to me.

When I arrive at her place I look up into her window and see a figure pressed against it. The figure was making out with someone else. It was Y/N. Her eyes connect with mine when the boy turns her around to face the window as he... you know.

Your POV

FUCK. I shove Dean off of me and run down my stairs, my mini shorts and tank top slightly messy.

"PATRICK, WAIT! PLEASE!" I manage to swing him around but his dark expression stills my heart. My voice is trapped in my throat. "I-I just missed you and-"

"You're a fucking slut, Y/N," he states coldly

"You're a fucking slut, Y/N," he states coldly. His eyes travel from my flushed face to my messy appearance.

"I love you, Patrick. I'm so sorry!" tears pour from my eyes as I reach out towards him again.

"No, you don't get to-" a tear falls from his eyes and I can't believe the sight before me. "Why would you do this to me?"

"You were never here. I haven't seen you in so long and a relationship is all about being here for your significant other," I try to defend myself but know it's all my fault.

"How can I be here for you if you're over there fucking some jock!"

"I love you!" I repeat, hiding my face. When Patrick's footsteps begin to walk away without another word, I know I've lost him for good.