14

{ D - 148 }

"You go on ahead of me," Junhui said, "I have to go somewhere first."

"Where are you going?" Seohyeon asked.

"To visit Minghao," Junhui responded, a smile growing on his face, "It's a Resting Day, so I figured I'd pay him a visit for a little bit. I'll meet up with you back at the meeting again, okay?"

Seohyeon nodded, causing Junhui to smile once more and begin walking in the opposite direction towards the District Hospital.

"Tell Instructor Jisoo for me!" He called out to Seohyeon, in which the girl gave him a thumbs up before walking into the Library.

She stepped inside, allowing herself to be enveloped in the silence of the building. She quietly made her way up to the second floor and towards the shelf in the very back, practically hidden away from the entire library. She carefully pulls on the books like a lever, allowing the secret door to reveal itself and open. She grinned before looking around her to make sure the coast was clear and stepped inside.

A few other people from the team were in the room as well. Soonyoung and Jisoo was standing with a group of three other unfamiliar young men, chattering away about random things to keep the conversation going. Soonyoung was the first to notice Seohyeon appearance, greeting her with his casual smile and wave. She too waved back, giving him a friendly smile in return.

"Where's Jun?" Soonyoung asked.

"He's visiting Minghao right now," Seohyeon explained, taking a seat at the round wooden table. She had gotten used to the others calling Junhui by his nickname, Jun. "He wanted to me let you know, Jisoo, that he might be a little late to the meeting."

"That's fine," Jisoo said, nodding understandably.

She looked up at the other three boys in the room, carefully examining each of their unfamiliar faces.

"Once everyone gets here, we'll have all the new recruits introduce themselves," Jisoo said.

Slowly, one by one, more people came into the room. Wonwoo came in with a tall, tan-skinned young man, and Jihoon came in with another unfamiliar student, with blonde hair and a bright round face. Everyone gathered at the table and took their seats, anxious to meet all the new and unfamiliar faces.

"You go first," Jisoo motioned towards the tall one, who immediately stiffened up nervously.

"Hello everyone," he bowed, "My name is Mingyu and I'm seventeen years old. I hope we'll all work together well."

"I'm Seungkwan," The blonde-haired boy said with a polite smile, "I'm sixteen years old and studying for medicinal training."

Everyone at the table nodded, carefully examining the two new recruits. The older recruits also introduced themselves- Wonwoo first, Soonyoung second, Jihoon third, and Seohyeon fourth.

"Jun can introduce himself another time," Jisoo said, "Now..."

"LET'S MEET THE CRIMINALS!" Soonyoung cheered, making Jisoo give him a scolding look.

"Okay," Jisoo sighed before looking at the man next to him, a gentle smile on his face, "You first, Hannie."

The brown-haired man let out an exhausted sigh before slouching in his chair.

"Hey kids," he greeted, with a casual nod. "I'm Jeonghan, 24 years old, and I'm an ex-con. That's pretty much it."

Soonyoung immediately raises his hand like a child, making Jeonghan let out a tired groan before pointing at the latter, allowing him to speak.