5

First Meal and Role Call passed by quickly, leaving the rest of the day for the citizens of District 17 to relax and enjoy some free time.

Junhui and Seohyeon were walking side by side along the pathway, conversing to one another every few moments or so. It almost seemed as if they were walking for a long time, and Junhui still hadn't told her where they were going.

"I have a question," she stated.

"What is it?"

"Does Minghao... also..." her voice trailing off with uncertainty.

The boy simply chuckled under his breath.

"He hasn't been taking them for awhile," he explained, "maybe longer than I have."

Seohyeon only nodded, processing the information in her mind.

"I'm surprised he's gotten away with it for so long," Junhui joked, "he's always scolding me with sarcastic remarks because i somehow manage to get on his nerves almost every single day, almost to the point where he yells at me. It's a miracle the District hasn't noticed yet."

Finally, after what seemed like a long period of time, they stopped in front of the Library. Seohyeon stared in disbelief at the large white building, knowing very well that there was nothing but thousands of books inside. Junhui seemed so cautious about telling her where they were going, but it turns out that the place they were going to wasn't so secretive as she thought it was. It was just a simple, common library, full of books and students who spend their resting days reading who knows what.

"Let's go in," Junhui said excitedly, confusing the girl even more.

She had so many questions but still hesitantly followed Junhui into the building.

They entered inside, the atmosphere suddenly growing quiet and peaceful. She looked around at each student they passed by. Some were at desk writing down notes as they scanned through books. Some were in a comfortable chair while they were reading. Some were on the computers, typing away and doing all sorts of things.

Junhui lead her up the stairs to the second floor before walking towards one of the many aisles in the library and stopping at the very end. They were so deep inside that it looked like no one came up here. There wasn't a single student in sight. The wall was still covered in books, no room or door near. She watched as Junhui subtly looked around to see if anyone was in the area before pulling on a book like a lever. He did this to three other books right after, each book in a different area of the shelf on the wall.

All of a sudden Seohyeon heard a click and the shelf began to creak open. Junhui once again looked around before opening up the shelf-door. He looked over at Seohyeon and motioned towards inside.

"You coming?" He asked.

She gulped down any anxious feelings before walking closer towards the door. Junhui held out his hand, offering it for Seohyeon to hold.

"Trust me, ok?" He assured her with a smile.

She took a deep breath and grabbed ahold of Junhui's hand. Together, they walked into the room, careful not to be seen by anyone.

Once they entered inside, they were greeted by three other boys. Seohyeon was quite shocked to see other people here, since this place was so hidden she would have never guessed a room like this existed in a library. She was even more shocked when she realized that she already knew these people.

One boy had black hair, a small figure, and baby-like facial features. She recognized the boy, since she remembered having classes with him years prior. His name was Jihoon. The next boy also had black hair, only it was cut short, allowing his ears to be more a prominent feature. He wore glasses over his sharp eyes and held a book in his hand. His name was Wonwoo. The third boy had brown hair, his eyes were slanted and a little sharp looking to compliment his button nose and naturally perky lips. His name was Soonyoung.