11

TW: kinda of gory... i guess?

{ D - 153 }
Seungcheol walked down the aisles, checking up on each prisoner in confinement. Some of the prisoners just sat there inside their cell. Some were crying. Some were banging on the glass crying out for help, some smiling at their reflection with insanity. Seungcheol could see all of it, since the glass was a one-way mirror. He simply sighed and continued walking down each hall.

All of a sudden his head began to feel heavy; he began to waver in his step. He called for some of the soldiers, and two of them quickly rushed to his side and asked him what was wrong.

"Get me to Cell. No. 17," he commanded.

The soldiers exchanged puzzling looks with each other.

"But sir-"

"THATS AN ORDER!" He yelled before collapsing on the floor.

The soldiers quickly slung his arms over their soldiers, helping him stand back up. They began to drag him over to the cell, just as he commanded. Once they arrived they opened the cell, shocked once they saw what the interior looked like. Instead of the regular white walls, the walls in here were made of gray concrete. There was just a torn-up mattress, no bathroom or clothes anywhere, not even bedding or a bed frame. They trudged inside and gently placed Seungcheol on the mattress, where he curled up into a ball, breathing heavily.

"Leave," he croaked, "and keep the door unlocked."

The soldiers were still confused, but the two simply bowed and rushed out, closing the door behind them and leaving it unlocked.

Once they were out of sight Seungcheol began to wince in pain. His head starting hurting even more, like a huge brick was being pushed into his skull. He started feeling like needles were being stabbed into his sides as his vision became blurry. He clamped his eyes shut, panting as the pain grew worse and worse.

Once he opened his eyes again, his headache was gone; but he was no longer in the cell. He was strapped to a metal table, the lights hanging above him almost blinding his eyesight.

"Not this one again," he whispered to himself, still breathing heavily.

He took in a deep breath, trying to brace himself for what was yet to come. He watched as doctors and scientists pick up needles and inject them into his sides, causing him to wince in pain. The doctors didn't say a word, like they hadn't heard a sound come out of his mouth. They simply kept poking needle after needle, injecting some sort of formula into Seungcheol's body.

Well, not necessarily his body.

"Please!" Seungcheol cried, "Please stop! It hurts!"

The doctors didn't hear a word he said, nor did they speak a word back to him. To them, he wasn't even talking at all.

"Scalpel," a doctor said, holding out his palm. His assistant placed a small scalpel in the doctors hand, and the doctor immediately got to work. Seungcheol whimpered at the sight of the sharp blade before screaming in agony as it cut through his stomach. He cried and yelled for someone to come help him,

but no one came.

He didn't expect anyone too.

After all, this was all just a memory.

One memory out of thousand that had been stored within him.

__________
Junhui skipped along the pavement, grinning from ear to ear. He had just finished hanging out with Seohyeon in the secret room, where they had been reading different books every now and then whenever they had the chance. Today, they read poems- poems of all sorts. Seohyeon was so engaged in how poems were written. "They were short, simple, and mysterious," was her description of them.