3

Seohyeon stood there, bewildered and overwhelmed. She once again felt as if her insides were fluttering around everywhere in her body. While it did seem a little weird, it was insanely comfortable as well. The feeling of Junhui's arms wrapped tightly around her body made her feel so uncontrollably delighted, and it gave her this warm sensation inside her.

Junhui slowly pulled away, keeping his hands placed on her shoulders. Their faces were nearly inches apart, making their shy expressions noticeable to each other.

"Junhui," she said quietly, "your face is...a different pigment than usual."

The boy let out a quiet chuckle before looking back at Seohyeon with a grin.

"Yours too."

"W-Wait really?" She stammered placing her palms on top of her cheeks, "I just thought my face felt hot. How embarrassing."

She smiled at the ground nervously, feeling too awkward to look Junhui in the eyes any longer.

"It's called blushing," Junhui explained, "it happens every now and then depending on your emotions. When you blush, your face turns pink or red."

"Blushing," she repeated, "red...pink...Junhui whats a red and pink?"

"They're colors," he smiled.

"Colors?" She questioned, "I thought there were only a few colors."

"That's what the District wants you to think."

Her eyes widened and she looked up at Junhui in the eyes, this time full of enthusiasm.

"There's more colors?" She asked, "there are more colors to just black, brown, beige, white, gray, and...."

"Oh yeah," Junhui nodded, "there's plenty! But, you have to keep that a secret okay?"

He placed his index finger on his lips.

"You can't tell anyone," He whispered quietly, "Not everyone knows that; and if the District finds out you know, you'll be in some serious trouble."

"I promise," Seohyeon said, nodding eagerly.

"Good," Junhui smiled before patting her head, "Now let's go eat. I'm sure Minghao and Jane are waiting for us."

Seohyeon nodded and the two walked together back to the Dining to have their third and final meal of the day. The walk was quiet for a moment. Both were too comfortable with the silence to make conversation. Seohyeon slowly got used the weird expressions of other people, and the walls didn't seem as overwhelming as they did earlier. She felt relaxed, like even though things were different right now, she didn't feel pressured by it.

She glanced at Junhui, examining his facial features. The more she stared at him, the more she realized how pleasant his appearance was. Sharp nose, big eyes full of determination and will-power, thin lips that curved up when he smiled, hair that seemed to be done perfectly, even without it being geled. She just couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"Junhui?" She said, breaking the silence.

"Yes?"