17

{ D - 63 }

Over two months had passed since their first training session. By that time, many of the supplies were being gathered and secretly stored, and their entire escape route was finalized. All that was left was making adjustments on the motorbikes they would use to escape, continual training, and actually executing their escape plan.

Everyone was hanging out in the gymnasium of the Training Center. Wonwoo and Jisoo were working on the motorbikes in a far corner of the room, making the needed tweeks here and there while most of the crew were just lying or sitting down, finding things to preoccupy themselves.

"What does this button do?" Soonyoung asked curiously.

"Don't touch that button."

"What about this one? What does this button do?"

"Don't touch that one either."

"Okay, how about—"

"SOONYOUNG DONT TOUCH ANYTHING," Wonwoo shouted, causing the latter to flinch at the sound of his raised voice.

Instead of feeling afraid and offended, Soonyoung clicked his tongue and pouted, walking over to Jihoon who was sitting somewhere else and fidgeting with a gadget.

"What are you doing?" Soonyoung asked sulkily, still a little salty at Wonwoo.

"Modifying this taser," Jihoon responded.

He pointed it innocently at his friend.

"Wanna test it?"

"Nonono it's fine!" Soonyoung yelped, pitting his hands up in the air, "J-just keep working on it; don't mind me!"

Satisfied, Jihoon went back to working on the electric taser. Soonyoung sat next to the smaller and quietly watched him take out a few of the batteries and play with the wires inside.

Sure, he was bored; but it was better than being electrocuted by Jihoon.

__________

Seohyeon groaned with frustration after she missed center or the board, causing her to chuck the gun at the floor with anger. Jeonghan said that both her aim and stance were fine. Whenever she pulled the trigger, Seohyeon never missed the target, but her aim still wasn't perfect.

What was she doing wrong?

"Why are you upset? You're doing pretty well," Junhui spoke up from behind, making her flinch a little.

She flashed him a small smile before turning her focus back towards the target.

"I just can't seem to get a bullseye," she explained, a little annoyed.

"You're such a perfectionist, Hyeon," Junhui teased.

Seohyeon blushed at the nickname, but tried to keep herself concentrated on shooting. She picked up the gun from the floor and pointed it at the target, closing one eye to help with her aim.

She glanced over and saw that Junhui was now standing right behind her, his chest pressed against her back and his face directly next to hers, hovering over her shoulder. Seohyeon frantically averted her gaze and looked back at the target, allowing Junhui to correct her stance.

He placed his hands on her hips and helped her turn a little to the left. He gently pushed down on her stiffened shoulders so that they were more relaxed.

"Don't tense up too much," Junhui advised her.

His left hand trailed up her arm until it was on top of her own. As he gently held it, he slowly moved her hand more to the right and a little bit upwards.