Not Story Yet (Note from Future Author at the End)

This is stuff you will need to know. I will not put this stuff in every chapter so if you need to remember what something means come back to this chapter.

The standard stuff for an x reader story such as:

Y/N- Your name
F/C- favorite color
S/F/C- second favorite color
H/C- Hair color
E/C- eye color

Ok, that's all for those right now. I would like to clear up for anyone confused, The Shadress (Pronounced Shade-ress) is the name the public gave you. The reason they gave you that name is that you are the only person in the entire region to have Shadow magic. No one alive but Hyria knows your name. Speaking of whom, you actually helped Hyria and Irene plant the sacred forest.

Another thing I won't be doing is I will usually not have a paragraph at the beginning unless I have added something.

Ok, that is all I have to say. Thanks for reading. Caio!

Author~Chan

Hi. This is your author from the future (June 23, 2022. The stuff above was written May 6, 2018). I just wanted to inform you that the writing early on in this book is bad -- I'll fix it at some point. However, the writing gets better the further you go along: I start to think about the plot ahead of time and I try my best to further explain/fix awful plot points from earlier in the story. Once I have completed the story, I hope it'll have a semblance of making sense and it won't be very cringey. Unfortunately, your stuck with young author's bad decisions until I can figure out ways to fix it all. Happy reading.

(Forgot to add this but I should also mention that I'm not quite sure whether or not it'll end with a romance. If it does, it'll be Aaron or Laurence, maybe Garroth. Let me know who you would want for a romance and/or if you want one at all. I most likely won't be able to do an ending for all of them (it's just really bad) but I could possibly do like 2 or 3 endings, depending on how the story rolls.)