Roomate

I slowly move the door that blocked what meant the world to me. My One Direction posters; The wall may have been tiny, but it had hundreds of photos of the boys. Tears welled up, and slowly ran down my cheeks. 

     "You need to let go Sabrina. Your a College student now, you need to move on from the little boyband. Be mature and proffesional" I told myself, while trying to grab for the door. But so many tears streamed out, I couldn't find it. I collapse to the floor and cry. One Direction held a special spot in my heart. How could I just let them go? People didn't really know about my love for them, but they were all I ever thought about. But I guess it's time to let go... I wiped the tears from my face, moved the door in front of the boys, and kept to packing. 

"Darling" my mother called. I could tell by her voice, she had been crying. 

"Yes mom?" I replied, whiping away the last few tears and throwing my long black hair into a loose pony-tail. 

"Are you sure you want to do this? You can change your mind. The community college down the road would love to have you." She studdered releasing all of her words, while one tear slid down her cheek. 

"Mom, It's already payed for, the doorm rooms are already set. Im sure. I will visit you on holidays, and stay in touch, I promise." I pulled her in for a hug. I really am going to miss her. But when I thought about my words, I realized that dorm roomates are being posted today! I release my mum from my grip and run over to the computer. 

  I type in all my personal information and scroll down to the name. I step back, a bit in shock. My mouth drops open with disbelief... The words printed on the screen had to be a typo! Theres no way! I'm rooming with ELEANOR CALDER?!