First Day Of School

I walked around campus aimlessly, searching for classroom 205. My mind was racing making it difficult to focus. I looked down at my phone to see the time; 8:55. Fuck, I have five minutes to find this class. Focus Sabrina. It's the first day of school and you need to make a good impression. 

        I finally found the class with only a minute to spear, and sat down at a long grey desk, next to a tall blonde man. "Is this seat taken?" I ask, looking over to the boy. "No, you can sit there." He replied back with a smile. I made myself comfortable, placing my notebook and pencil on the desk and slouched into my chair. 

       It's been about a week since our official comformation that we were an item. Harry has been in the studio from morning to night but he still makes an effort to send cute text messages and phone calls on break. I slid my phone next to my waist, making sure it wasn't in sight of the teacher, and scanned through his cute texts. Just as I made it to his contact, a new message was sent. 

    "Harry<3: Hey love, good luck at your first day of Uni! You'll do great! Text me when you get out! :) xx" 

      Shivers sent down my spine while reading it. Everyday I replayed our last date over and over again through my head. The soft perfection of our kisses;the nervous stumble of his words when he asked me out;The perfect gleam in his green eyes; The feelings that arose when he asked; The way I felt safe in his embrace; The way he could make me smile from the littlest of things; Everything about that night, and him in general was perf-

    "Sabrina, that's your name correct?" A deep voice broke me from my day dream. I looked up to see the teacher, aswell as the entire class staring at me. "Uh, yes." I said, flushing red of embarrasment. A few girls gave me dirty looks, others rolling their eyes. Why were they- oh, i'm dating Harry Styles. But they don't know that yet? I guess they've seen photos. I sat up in my chair, fixing my posture, and tried to focus on the seminar. 

       It seemed as though it would never end. I love history, but this wasn't anything at all about history. It was the teacher talking on and on, in a monotone voice about his life, and finding out the students names. I slouched over the desk, with my head in my hands dosing off every once in a while. 

       My phone vibrated in my pocket, making me jolt up from my sleep. I looked down and saw a picture message from Harry. 

     "Harry<3: I see you're enjoying your first day of class. You look gorgeous by the way(; xx" My face grew full of confusion. What was he talking about? I slid down and clicked on the picture. My face was squished in my hands, my mouth open, and hair a mess. How did he get that? I look up to see two girls laughing in front of me. 

    "Oh my god, that's embarrassing. Yeah, this class is a blast! -_- How'd you get that photo?" I texted back, crossing my arms with anger and embarrassment. I felt my phone vibrate, and flew it out of my pocket. 

     "Harry<3: You look so cute when you sleep. And it was tweeted to me, I thought it was adorable. :) x" I felt a bit better from his sweet words. I don't understand how that picture could ever be cute, but I accepted the attempt of a compliment. Wait, that pictures all over twitter!? 

    "Thanks babe, but I think you need some glasses. :p haha. So how's the studio?" The girls looked back and I stuck my tongue out at them. Yeah Sabrina, that's intimidating, a tongue. 

  "Harry<3: I have perfect eyesight! Even my doctor says so! :p It's pretty good, a bit tiring. When do you get out of class?" 

  "Um, fifteen minutes, why?(:" I sent back, wondering why he wanted to know. Maybe he was just trying to make conversation. 

University of ManchesterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara