Delicious Tea

3 DAYS LATER:

   My phone rings early in the morning waking me up. I look down to see it was a random number. I struggle to reach for the phone lying on the bedstand, and click answer. "Hello?" I say with a groggly voice. 

"Hello their gorgeous! Did you forget about our date this morning?" His voice carried through the line and I felt tingly at the tips of my fingers. Oh my gosh, I did forget! 

"Oh goodness, todays tuesday isn't it? I will be there in like twenty minutes! Wait, where do I go?" I say, as I run around the room trying to grab my shorts and shirt, while tripping over random things. Considering it's only been three days, this room is really messy.

"Well, Im outside the College, so just come out and we can drive over. You sound like you're having some difficulties" He laughed through the phone and I could tell he was smiling. 

"Well, your call kind of woke me up. But okay, I'll be out in like five minutes" I say, while tripping over a straightner. "Ow!" I yell, not realizing we hadnt ended the phone call. 

"Hahahaha! Alright, see you in a second!" He said as he hung up. Gosh he's so cute! 

     I pull my pants on and throw my shirt over my head. I check the mirror, and put a bit of mascara and eye shadow on. I through my hair into a side fishtail braid, leaving it long and cute. 

"You're not going out with a guy like that, right?" I hear from behind me. 

"Yeah, Why? Do I look bad? Should I change?" I begin to get self consious and nervous. 

"Here. Where this shirt, and let me fix your make up. You want to impress him dont you?" She says, while grabbing a shirt out of her overflowing closet. I slide my other shirt off, and put on hers. I fit in Eleanor's clothes? I must be skinnier then I thought. She walks over and starts to fix my makeup. 

"I only have a few min-" I begin to speak but she cutes me off. "Done! You look gorgeous!" I turn to see the mirror, and realize I really do look attractive. My blue eyes are brought out with the subtle brown eyeshadow and my lips are a dark pink tint. My pale face, showing no flaws. 

"Wow, thanks Eleanor!" 

"No problem, and call me El" She says with a smile. I give her a quick hug, and run out the bedroom door.

     I reach his car, and he stands, resting his body on his black Range Rover, in a leather jacket and a sleek gray beenie. He was almost to good to be true.

"Hello love. You look gorgeous." He said, embracing me in a hug. His strong muscular body rapping around my tiny one in a strong but gentle embrace. I wish I could stay their for hours.

"Hey Landon!" I say. He opens my car door and walks over to the drivers seat. We drive about seven blocks talking about random things. I once again loose track of time, until I realize the car is parked and we had both been turned to eachother talking for at least twenty minutes without driving.

"I didn't even notice we were parked! We should hed inside, I'm quite excited to try this tea!" I say, cheerfully. He gets out and as I'm about to open my door, he's at my side opening it for me, and holding out his hand to help me out. Men here are so kind.

  We take a seat, and begin to talk about why I had come. "Well, I really like European history, and pretty much everything that has to do with England, and I figured where's a better place to study European History then in Europe!" I say, as I take my first sip of tea. "This taste amazing! Nothing like the stuff we have in California!" I say, continuing to drink. 

"Yeah, it's my favorite in town." He says, as he takes a sip of his. "So why were you in Los Angeles? I mean, why were you on a flight back here?" I question. "I actually have some family out there. I was visiting on a holiday off work. And i'm quit happy I did. I wouldn't have met you if I hadn't." He said, as he winked. He just winked at me! . 

   We talked and talked, until we had already refilled our tea four times, about to go for a fifth. And then I got a text from El: "Hey can you come to the room. I know you're on a date, but i need help picking out an outfit! You dont have to but it'd mean so much! Thanks babe<3 x." 

"Hey, I'm having a great time, but my roomate just texted me and needs my help. But I'd love to do this again. I had a really fun time." I said, a bit apologetic, but so happy at the same time. I'm falling for this guy and Iv'e only known him for like two days! 

"Yes, of course darling. Let me go pay, and we will head to the car." His voice was so sweet, and calming. And his eyes, and one dimple; He was perfect. I need to tell my mom about him!

   After talking more and more we reached the school, and I turned to say goodbye. "I had a lovely day." I said smiling. I really want to kiss him. I'm just scared he won't want to back! "Me too, i will text you and we can set up another date. Next time, let's do dinner." He smiled, showing off his dimple. He began to lean in. Oh crap he's leaning in to kiss me. I leaned in two, shaking a bit from the nerves  I felt. He leaned in further and I closed my eyes. He kissed me and my entire body grew a tingling sensation. I wanted to kiss him more, but i knew I'd be taking it to fast. He pulled away and smiled at me with his face still  inches from mine. He leaned in again, kissing me on the forehead. "Have a lovely night Sabrina. I'll call you tomorrow." My whole body was covered in goosebumps. That was so perfect. "Goodnight Landon." I said while turning away and heading to the room.