A Girls Day Out

I'll avoid him, that's what I'll do. Deal with the situation later. I really like Landon, but it's only been a few days, I can't rush into a relationship that fast, I don't know enough about him! What if he was a murderer or a phsycopath? Okay, maybe that took it a bit far. Besides, we should'nt be seeing eachother for a few days, so I have time to form an idea so he doesn't think we were an item. But today, was a day to see the city. I will devise a plan later. 

      "Let's go out today! Show you the sights, and shop a little! I'm in desperate need of a new pair of heels!" El's voice rang cheerfully through the room. "And look how beautiful of a day it is! It's perfect! Through on some clothes and let's go!" She opened the curtain streaming light throughout the room. My eyes, squinted by the sudden burst of light. "Okay, that sounds fun!" I say, still adjusting my eyes. I walk to the window, to see an overcasted sky. I narrow my eyes down to the the ground to observing a rain stained road. This is what they consider a 'beautiful' day? The trees draping over the road creating an arch, and   cobblestone ground did seem quit beautiful, but It's definatley going to take a while to adjust to the weather. 

    After about twenty minutes, we were both ready and walking out the door. We walked along the sidewalk, figuring it'd be funner to use walking as our trasnportation. "So have you decided how you are going to tell him?" She asked, while intently  staring at the stones on the ground. "No. I have no idea how I should. I figured today could be just a fun day out. I don't really want to worry about it. I'll decide tomo-" As I spoke, my phone vibrated in my pocket. I pulled it out to see "Landon <3" Streamed across the screen. "What a coincidence! Are you going to answer? I don't think you should. Save youreself from a nervous brakedown." She said grabbing my phone and hitting the "end" button on the screen. "Yeah, I'm just going to ignore him for a few days. He just moved way to fast! But anyways, I don't really want to talk about him. How's Louis?"  It feels weird, talking about someone who youv'e always been obssessed with, and being casual about it. "He's so wonderful! Oh my, I never told you where we went for the surprise date did I?" I could tell she was deeply in love with him. Just from saying his name her face lit up. "No! I totally forgot! Where did you guys go?" "Well he picked me up and then blind folded me, and brought me to this adorable place with a bridge and a gazebo, and the entire place was lit up with little lights, and rose pedals everywhere. It was so adorable! In the middle of the gazebo was a table with two wine glasses and we had dinner and it was just so lovely. " She was so gitty and excited as she spoke, spitting out every word extremely fast. "That sounds so surreal! Like from a Nickolas Sparks book or something!" I said, wishing that I had a love like her and Louis. "I know it was so perfect! I can't believe how happy he makes me!" She grew flush with happiness. "Oh yeah, so Louis said all the guys would really like to go iceskating! They were thinking about doing it tomorrow night. Can you?" I completely forgot about our deal to go iceskating! "Yeah, absolutley! That will be fun! Are the guys nice?" Of course they were nice Sabrina. "They are honestly the nicest boys iv'e ever met! You'll love them! Actually, I think one of them might like you. He's just like you! Silly, always laughing, you know? Maybe you guys could hit it off." My whole body went numb. Did she really just say that? All I could think of was the meeting with Harry in the airport. I had completely forgot about it! And the note with his number on it. I don't even rememeber where I put it! "Which one?" I say, curious to find out what boy. "Harry! I don't know if you know lots about the boys, but he's definatley your type! But watch out, he's a cheeky one." She said, nudging my shoulder a little and giggling. "Maybe I will fall for him and not La-" My phone vibrates again. "Landon<3" written across the screen, "Wow, for only going on two dates he's a bit attached! And why is it that everytime we say something about him he calls?" I say, nervously laughing. This is getting a little weird. I clicked the end button, and shoved it back into the pocket of my coat. After about a minute, my phone vibrates again. Annoyed I pull it out and and see "1 new voicemail" blinking. "Oh my gosh! Put it on speaker!" El said, amused by the situation.

 I hit the speaker button and waited for it to begin. "Hey Sabrina, it's Landon. It's in the afternoon but I guess you could be sleeping. Look, I can't stop thinking about you. I just want to constantly talk to you. I don't know what it is. Can we hang out tonight? Or this afternoon, or just sometime today. I just want to see your gorgeous face again. Okay, erhm, call me back. Love y- I mean, erhm bye. " And the line ends. i stand their, in shock. I don't know what to do. "That boy is mad! What did you do to him Bri? Put a magic spell on him?" She said with a bit of sarcasm but creeped out aswell. "I- I don't even know what to say right now. This guy is just weird. He said he loved me!"  I say, studdering through my words. I was frozen in place, and I look down to my once again vibrating phone to see his name across the screen AGAIN! "Oh my god he's calling again! Here, let me answer!" She took it from me and hit answer before I could even say a word. 

"Hi, this is Eleanor, Bri's roomate." She said confidently. "Hi Eleanor, is Sabrina around? I really need to talk to her." He said, with a shaking voice. "Is he crying?" I mouth to Eleanor, as she turns up the speaker volume and replies with a shrug while mouthing, "Sounds like it." "Um, no she's actually out with her guy friend right now, she left her phone here." I nudged her shoulder for saying that of all things i could be doing, I was out with a guy. "Wait, what? She's with a guy? Why? Who? When did they leave? Where did they go?" He was freaking out on the phone. What was wrong with this guy? "Wow, you ask a lot of questions considering you have only known her for a couple days! It's a bit creepy. And She just said it was a surprise. They'll be gone all day. So sorry." She said, as we both looked at eachother with scared facial expressions. "We'll we are dating now. I should know where she is at all times." He spoke with a violent tone, making me step back from the phone. "Look, when she came home, and she said you asked her out, she took it the wrong way. She thought you meant as in another date. You guys haven't know eachother for more than a week! And even when you are in a relationship with somebody you don't have to know where they are at all times! Bye!" She said, as she hit the end button. You could hear sniffles on the other end, when she had said I misunderstood what he meant by 'date'. 

"I think i'm going to turn my phone off. I don't want to deal with this today. This guy is a freak!" I say, while shutting my phone off. "Yeah, let's just pretend that never happened and have a good day." She said pulling my arm to keep walking. "Hey El, thanks for doing that." I try to say with a smile, but I just felt so apologetic. It was our day to run around London, and he ruined it! "No problem, i have your back Bri." She said as we made our way to Picadilly Circus. 

"Oh my god, it looks like Time Square!" I've never been their but I've seen it many times in movies. "Yeah, it get's pretty touristy over here though." She said with a shrug. "We should get a photo!" She said while walking to a tall older man, around his fifty's, and asking for him to take a photo of us. We posed for the picture and then thanked the man, and traveled to the fashion part of London. 

     We ran around different stores, trying on different clothes and laughing about how ridicolous some looked on. We took photos in the phone booths, and the palace guards. "Okay, so I think we've done everything their is to do in London, all in one day. Wow, my feet hurt!" I say looking down at my converse, then over to Eleanors. 'How are you alive right now!" I say in shock. She was wearing heels, and I was complaining about my feet in flats! "Bri, i'm a model, I always have to wear heels. So I'm pretty used to it." She had so much confidence. I wish I could be like her. She's skinny, gorgeous, and not insecure at all. "Hey, theirs still one more place that you haven't seen! And then we can go to a pub and relax." She said with a smile. Where did I miss? "Where" I said, confused. Iv'e been everywhere from Buckingham Palace to Picadilly Circus. "You haven't seen Big Ben! Duh!" She pulls  me over and we walk over to see it. "Oh my god. It's even more amazing in person!" I say, mesemerized by the site. "Smile!" She said while the cameras flash lit up my face. 

"Okay, now let's go get some drinks. I could really go for one right now!" I completely forgot about the young drinking age out here. "Okay! But I have to warn you, I'm a light weight." I said, nervously. "It's no problem, we are just going to get one drink. We can't be hung over for tomorrow! We have five boys to entertain!" She said while laughing. Entertain the biggest boy band in the world? With my awkwardness? This will be interesting.