A Player?

SUNDAY MORNING: 

    "WAKE UP!" My whole body julted up and I fell on the floor. My head slammed against the carpet and my I began to shiver lying blanketless on the floor. 

    "Ow!" I moan, and I can hear laughs. Wait, why can hear multiple? I slowly lift my head to see Eleanor, Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn laughing. I instantly reach my arm back to find a blanket. 

    "Are you alright darling? We didn't think you'd fly out of bed." Harry said, while reaching his hand out to help me up. I wrap the blanket securely around my body, knowing that I was only wearing a shirt and underwear, and grabbed his hand. 

   "Why are you guys here? It's so early! And I thought I told you no more suprise visits." I slump back down onto my bed. 

   "Well I actually called them over. I thought I could get you up before they came but you wouldn't wake up! I had to get Niall to yell at you!" I turned to Eleanor, whose face was apologetic but trying to hold back laughter. I wipe my eyes, and stretched my arms out. 

  "Why so early?" I ask, and move to my closet, to find some shorts. "We have a bit of a problem." She said, and nervously looked down at her nails. I slide the shorts up my legs, still not leaving my eyes from her. What was the problem?

   "What is it?" Niall asked, in his soft irish voice. 

   "The other night when we went out to eat, paparrazzi got everything, and I mean everything. And now theres drama arising about Niall and Bri; But also with Harry and Bri. They saw Niall handing Bri his phone and that he followed her on twitter, and walking together, but they also saw Harry and the piggy back ride, and kissing and things. They think Bri is well, a player. and trying to brake up the band..." She drifted off at the end. My jaw dropped, aswell as everyone elses in the room. 

   "I'M A WHAT!?" I burst out, not even caring to take it back. "I- I think I need to sit down. This is a bit overwhleming for the morning." I say, making my way to the bed. 

      Everyone came and sat down on the two beds, and stared at different places in the room, without saying anything. We all were in deep thought as of what to do about the current situation.

    "Aren't you guys going on a date tonight?" Zayn says, while turning to me and Harry, on the bed across us. Oh yeah, tonight's our actual date! 

     "Yeah, but what does that have to do with anything. That might actually make things worse!" Harry's voice trailed off and I could see the dissapointment in his eyes. 

     "There's going to be paparazzi following you. Maybe they will realize that it's just you two in the equation." Zayn's confidence was expressed through every word, I guess I had always pictured him like that. I looked to Harry to see how he felt about it. He gave me a half smile, as in a "let's give it a try" type of smile.

   "Okay, but that still doesn't solve the problem with me and Niall." I say while looking over to sad little leprachaun.  As soon as I finished my sentence, I could tell he came up with an idea because his eyes lit up and head snapped to see everyone. 

   "What if I tweet you? I say like Hey bestfriend, hope you and Harry have a good date night tonight. Or something! Then people will  know that we are just friends!" "Niall you're a genuis!" El says while reaching into her purse to find my phone. 

   Niall, perceeded to pull out his phone and begin to tweet. Everyone patiently waited until my phone turned on, and Niall to finish tweeting. All of the sudden, my phone blows up in texts, phone calls, voicemails, and tweets. El set it on the bed, and we all walked to it, hovering over. It had to be going on for at least ten minutes before I finally saw Niall's tweet flash quickly on the screen.