Under the Bridge

I woke up to bright lights flashing in my face. I wiped my eyes, completely exhausted and focused my eyes to where the lights were coming from. Zayn, Niall, and Louis were taking photos of me and Harry sleeping. 

    "Oh my gosh! What are you guys doing !?" I yelled, making them crack up. I probably looked like a mess, with my bruises, swollen lips and messed up hair. 

    "Just telling everybody how cute you two are on twitter." Niall said with a devious smirk making me fling up out of bed. To bad Harry had his arms wrapped around me, causing me fall back down on the bed. The boys laughed even more. I looked to Liam whose facial expression was apologetic and helpless. 

    "Sorry Bri! I tried to tell them!" He said with a sorry and innocent tone. I moved my head to Eleanor, who had been giggling until my glare reached her. "I tried too!" She said, and continued to laugh. 

    "Guys, you did not post those! I probably look terrible!" I said trying to slide out of Harry's grip. Wow, he is a deep sleeper! 

     "You look fine Bri! You can't see the bruises or anything! You guys looked to adorable to not take a photo of!" Zayn said and they all nodded in agreement. So this is how One Direction plays. 

    "Paybacks a bitch!" I said and they all laughed. 

    "We are so scared!" Louis said sarcastically, and Eleanor hit his arm again. Oh there will be payback!

   "Okay, how did he sleep through all of this?" I asked while looking to Harry, sound asleep. 

    "He's a deep sleeper. Let's get him up boys!" Louis said, leading the pack as they moved closer to the bed. 

     "Wait! Let me get off of here first!" I yelled, and they all laughed. I slid down and slipped out of his grip. "Okay, go." I spoke, and they all ran onto the bed and jumped up and down screaming "HARREH! HARREH WAKE UP! UP! UP! HARREH GET UP!" Eleanor and I leaned against the door and laughed at the world famous pop stars jumping up and down like little children. 

    "uughhhh. What do you want." Harry's sleepy deep voice came out from the pillow. 

    "It's time to wake up Haz baby!" Louis said, and Harry gave him dirty looks and flipped him off, rolling over.

     His eyes shot  open and he jumped up. "Where's Sabrina?" He yelled in distress and I laughed at his scare. The guys looked at him, and broke out in laughter falling on the bed. He looked over to me and grew red. 

     "Wow Haz! Seriously?" They guys continued to laugh and I tried to hide back my butterflies. He was that scared that I wasn't there?

   "I um, need to go to the bathroom." He said nervously, and sped walk to the bathroom. The guys continued to laugh as they got up and made their way out the door. 

  "We are cooking breakfast Bri! If you want some!" Liam said while traveling out the door. "Sure! I'll be down in a second!" I said while looking around for my clothes. Where are they? 

   Harry walked out of the bathroom and his cheeks redened again at the sight of me. "Do you know where my clothes are?" I asked, still looking around for them. "Um, well heres your pants. But I don't know where your shirt is." He still was red, and embarrased so I grabbed his hand. 

   "Don't be embarrased." I said, and he got even redder. 

     "Okay." He looked at the ground. 

       "Now  I need to find my shirt! Oh and breakfast is ready." I let go of his hand and began to search. It was useless, I lost my shirt. But now what am I supposed to wear?