So Much For Looking Attractive

"Wake up!" I hear loudly in my ear, and feel a pillow smack into my face. "Uggghhhhhhhhh what" I managed to release out of my exhausted body. "It's twelve in the afternoon! We need to get ready, and I want to go out for lunch!" El, sat by my bed, and pouted waiting for me to wake up. Why had I been so tired? I only had three drinks last night, and I was consious! 

      "Fine, I'll get up. I'll be ready in ten. I'm not going to get all glammed up though, just warning you!" I said, seeing her done up like always. "Oh Bri, you are such a morning person." She laughed, I really am a terrible morning person. 

     We walked down the road to a cute little restaraunt and sat down. "This place has the most delicious sandwiches and chips!" She said, while the waitress walked over to greet us. "Hello, welcome! Can I get you something to drink? Or are you ready to order?" El looked over to me seeing if I was ready and purceeded to order, "I will take a London Pride Beer, and a sandwich without mustard please." She said casually and respectfully. "And I will take the same thing please." I didn't even care what I was eating, as long as I got some food in my  empty stomach. 

       "So are you excited for tonight?" She said cheerfully. "I'm a bit nervous to be quite honest. I can get a bit awkward and retarted when I meet new people, especially guys." I say shyly. I didn't mind telling El the truth, she wouldn't judge me. "Don't be nervous. That's how I was at first, but honestly they are the most obnoxious boys you will ever meet. I don't think it could get awkward. And considering how obssessed that Landon boy is with you, you must know some moves to flirt." She began laughing at the thought of Landon and his mental brakedown yesterday. "He's just crazy! I actually still haven't turned on my phone. My moms probably freaking out that i'm not replying." "Well you better text her. But back to what I was saying, I know that Landon is now officially out of the picture, so maybe you can work your magic on Harry tonight." As soon as she said it, my head snapped up from my phone to see her smiling wildly. My whole face got red at the thought. "Harry's one of the world's most famous and loved guys. I don't think he'd go for someone like me." I say, motioning to my body which looked like a wreck. "You're gorgeous Bri! And I guess he's been telling Louis about this girl he met at the airport that he gave his number too, but she hasn't called him. But he described her and it's exactly how you look! I think you have a chance!" I spit my beer out on the floor. "He's talking about me?" I question, but immediatley regret my words and try to take them back.  "What? You met Harry? You're the girl from the airport?" She sat in with a shocked expression but I could tell there was a hint of excitement. "Yeah. But I mean, it could be anyone. There was hundreds of girls." I say slumping into my seat in realization that it probably wasn't me. "Did you bump into him and fall on top of him? Did he give you his number?" She said, excited and on the edge of her seat. "Yeah, it was a catastrophe. I wasn't paying attention and I guess neither was he and i fell on top of him! But he did give me his number." Oh my gosh! Harry Styles has a crush on me! "Oh my god this is so wonderful! He's going to be so taken back when he see's that you are my roomate! And just to let you know, he saw you and purposefully bumped into you because he knew you weren't paying attention." She said with a smirk. My whole body tingled. This isn't real!

---------------------------------

I decided to take a shower last minute because my hair wasn't styling to how I wanted. "Hey El, I'm going to take a shower." She nodded and got back to putting on her mascara. I took a short shower, but enough to calm my nerves. Alright, play it cool. I know you're excited but just be normal. Like you are hanging out with normal guys not pop sensations. I finished up rinsing all the conditioner and turned the shower head off. I shook the water out of my hair, leaving it a wet mess lying along my shoulders, and down my back. I open the door to walk out and slam into a body and fall on the floor once again on top of them. "Ow! Why do I keep doing this!" I yell to myself. I look down to see Harry styles rubbing his head, and about to look at who exactly just slammed on top of him. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I say while trying to push myself off of him. But of course my arm gave up and I fell right back down onto his muscular chest. He looks up at me and his eyes brighten. "It's you! From the airport!" He said, and I couldn't help but swoon. I look up to see Niall, Zayn, and liam awkwardly staring at me. I looked down and realized, I was in just a towel! "Oh my gosh. I held onto my towel tightly and scurried up to my feet. "El!" I yelled at her and I could see she was trying her hardest to hold back her bursts of laughter. Her and Louis both. "I'm sorry. They literally just walked in surprising us, and clearly you took one out." She bursted out laughing. All the guys began to laugh. I giggled a bit too, realizing the situation. Harry got up, with a water stained shirt due to my wet body, but didn't mind. He stared at my quizzically.