The Day to Myself?

I'm awoken to my phone blaring on the bedside table. I reach my arm over, fiddling it around the table till I grab ahold of the phone. I slowly open my eyes to dimly see "Mom<3" across the top of the screen. 

  "Baby! How are you? Iv'e missed you so much! How is everything?" The words sped up with excitement. I felt guilty, realizing that I hadn't called her to tell her how my life was, and I knew she had been waiting by the phone the whole time expecting that familiar ring. 

   "Mommy! I'm wonderful! I missed you! Sorry I didn't call, iv'e been so buisy! But everything is great! I have so much to tell you!" I say, realizing how homesick I was. A few tears streamed down my face as I told my mom all about how my life has been and Eleanor, and the boys, and the dates. She replied with "ooooo", "Awwww!", "How cute!", "Aww baby!" , and other cute dramatic expressions. 

    "I'm so happy for you baby. Especially with that Harry boy! Iv'e seen a few photos but was baffled that the girl resembled you so well!" My moms words put me in shock. She's seen the photos of me and Harry? Oh my, what if people got photos of last night? She'll kill me!

  "Well I have to go baby! But I love you, and you better stay in touch!" I didn't want her to hang up. i wanted to talk to her for hours. "Love you too mommy! Sweet dreams!" I say, and then hang up the phone viewing the time I had talked to her. 3hours and 45minutes; Wow, I thought it had only been about a half an hour!

     I sat up in my bed, and felt my stomach growl. I looked over to the bed across from me to see Eleanors bed perfectly made. I wonder where she is. Oh well, today would be a good day to spend alone, I could use some time to think and get ready for the upcoming semester. 

   Coffee sounds delicious right now. I grab my wallet and throw some clothes on. I look in the mirror, to see that my face didn't look that bad this morning. I throw my hair up in a pony tail and slid some aviators on, and made my way out the door.

    I walk out of my dorm and down the street to see papparazzi everywhere. All of them casually standing around, clearly bored. Who are they around for? The boys aren't here. I see one womens head turn to me, and she began to yell. "It's her!" What? What's going on? I watch as they all turn and begin rushing towards me. My whole body froze up and I tried to run away, but my legs locked. 

     "Sabrina! Sabrina! What's this news about you and Harry?" "Sabrina! Can you clear up the rumors?" "Are you really a player?" "Sabrina what are you doing right now?" "Are you meeting up with Harry?" "Sabrina! Since when have you and Harry been together?" Words coming from every where. Paparrazzi sucking me into a tiny circle with no where to turn. What do I do? How do I get out of here? Lights flash in my face, causing me to lift my arm to cover myself. What is going on!?

    I reach for my phone and call the first person that comes to mind. Paparrazzi goes wild as to who i'm calling. A tear streams down my face do the pressure and nerves building up inside me. 

    "Hello beaut- whys it so loud? Where are you?" He asks, clearly hearing the paparrazzi yelling my name. 

   "Where are you at the moment?" I try to steady my voice and push my way through the paparrazzi. They wouldn't budge. I turned my body trying to push my way, but it was useless. 

   "I'm headed to the studio. Why what's going on love?" His voice sounded so sincere and questioning. Making another tear fall down my cheek. I can't make him leave the studio. 

   "It's um, nothing. Hope you have a good time." I knew my voice cracked during it, and I wish I couldv'e taken it back. I was steal fighting through the paparrazzi, and not making it very far. They still kept flashing cameras in my face and yelling out absurd questions, especially about who I was on the phone with.