Where's His Number?

I walked into the room,  to find Eleanor asleep again. Why the nights I have to tell her a million things, she's asleep? My body was sore, and I felt exhausted. I take off my jeans and shirt, throwing them onto the floor. I instantly grew chills, from the icy tempature of the room on my bare skin. There was no way I had the motivation to put my pajamas on tonight, so I rushed to my bed and slid beneath the covers. I put my earphones in my ears, while connecting it to my phone and find my favorite playlist.

     Instantly, Ed sheeran's Lego House begins to play in my ears, and my mind drifts off. This night felt so surreal; almost too good to be true. It wasn't like a normal date with a guy. I felt comfortable around him, I could tell him about my life. Not the "Oh, i grew up in a small town and had a bunch of friends" but my actual life, and my struggles. I replayed the night through my mind, savoring every moment of it. "How is it that you can just randomly bump into me at an airport, not call me, and then fall on top of me again, and then do this?" The words repeated in my head, until everything became a blur, and i fell fast aleep. 

------------------------------------------

       I wake up feeling like a complete mess. I new my hair was a disaster, due to it spread across my face and pillow. I hadn't taken off my makeup last night, and I knew it was all over my face. I was sprawled out ontop of my sheets, feeling instantly cold from the breeze coming through the window. I finallly opened my eyes to see Eleanor, "Well I see you got quite comfortable last night." She says, jokingly motioning to my body, which I had completely forgot, only had a bra and underwear on. "Ah! I totally forgot! Thank god no one did a surprise pop in like last time!" I say, while laughing and pulling the sheet over my bare skin. "I know! I look like quite the mess today too!" She say's, motioning to her little amount of frizz in her hair, and No make up. Of course, she still managed to look grogeous.

   "Hey, let's get some coffee and talk about how our nights went!" She said, motioning for me to get out of bed. "Okay! I could totally go for some coffee!" I say, leaping out of bed and reaching my closet to find some clothes to wear. I settles on a pair of hot pink sweats, and a black tank. I through my hair back in a pony tail, and perceeded to the door.

    The walk to the coffee shop was silent. The kind of silent where somethings wrong and the other is to scared to tell the other person, so they just stay silent. What did she have to tell me? We reached the coffee shop and ordered our drinks. As soon as we sat down, i decided it was a good time to ask what was wrong. "Okay, I know somethings bothering you. What is it? What happened last night?"

   "You noticed, huh? Well here it goes, I have some news that I don't quite know if you're prepared for." She said, while walking up quickly to grab our drinks from the counter. Oh my gosh, El and Louis are engaded! Wait, maybe not that... "What is it?" I say, while sipping a bit of my frapaccino. "Erhm, well you and Harry, are all over the twitter news. Some people managed to snap a few photos of you two, when you guys weren't paying attention. Illegedly, you and Harry are 'official'." She said, a bit nervous for my reaction. "Um, what!" I say, reaching for my phone to see if it had been true and she wasn't just joking. She instantly reaches over the table and pulls the phone from my hands. "No, no, no. You cannot  go on twitter. You will bawl if you saw some of the things some girls will say to you." She said, while sliding my phone into her pocket. "Trust me, I had to deal with it too. And still  get hate sometimes. Just trust me." "But i have to El! I have to tell everyone that it isn't true!!" I reach my arm out, hoping that she would give it back. She wouldn't budge. Instead, she stared at me with a puzzled look."It won't work hun. They saw you two. I'm sure they have stalked you and found out that you aren't from here already. You couldn't pretend you were just an old friend. And the photos, well they aren't just casual strolling down the street pictures." She said, worried but smirking to, at the thought of them. What had the people seen? What if they saw us kiss! Or the piggy back ride! Or the constant holding hands!