Plans Changed

"Hey Bri!" Niall's adorable irish accent rang through the phone. 

       "Hi Niall! What's up?"  I was a bit confused as to why Niall had called me. 

       "Well, the boys and I decided that since you are stealing over Harry's heart, we should get to know you! So what's your plans for today?" I could hear the cheerful vibes from his voice, and the boys talking and laughing in the background.

       "I'm not doing anything! Do you guys want to hang out? Where's a fun place to go around here?" I was a bit excited to hang out with the guys. I'd always wanted to, and the fact that they initiated it, I was in shock. I'm going to hang out with One Direction...

      "Well I'm starvin- Niall your always starving- So! Anyways, I'm starvin' so lets go get some grub and then decide what to do after!" I laughed at the cut in of Louis.

      "Okay! I'll get ready!" I said cheerfully, looking around for some pants.

    "Cool, see you in twenty!" And the line hung up.

   A day with the boys from One Direction, this is going to be exciting! I through on a black tank top and a pair of blue jeans and my white converse. I'm not trying to impress anyone, even though there will be paparazzi EVERYWHERE. I put on makeup, making sure my face looked attractive, and let my long wavy black hair loose along my shoulders.

   "Niall: WERE OUTSIDE! :D XX"      Shoot, twenty minutes wen't by that fast!? I grabbed my purse and aviators and headed out the door. My phone buzzed again just as I took a step out of the building. "Niall: Oh dont go out front! Theres paps everywhere! We r in the back!" I looked up to see paparrazzi all along the sidewalk, coming closer. I took off, running down the hall till I bumped into a figure and slammed on the ground. 

      "Sabrina!" The familiar voice yelled to me. Who was it? I opened my eyes to see a blurry shadow of a man. But the body structure didn't resemble the boys so who was it? I placed my hand on my throbbing head and sat up, trying to focus on exactly who it was. 

     "Are you alright?" The voice said again, and my vision came back. My jaw dropped, filling me with mixed emotions. I just wanted to run away. 

    "Landon, what the fuck do you want?" I still held my hand to my head, but my eyebrows were burrowed and I gave him my best attempt at a death stare. 

    "I came to apologize. And to try and get you back." His face look apologetic, making me even more angry. 

    "Well save it. You're crazy!" I said while trying to get back on my feet, and find my phone. 

   His arms wrap around my waist pulling me into his chest forcefully. I screamed and slashed at him, trying to slip out of his painful grip. 

   "You will love me! We are perfect for eachother!" His voice was rough and dark. I slid my arm down into my pocket and reached for my phone. I shot my eyes down, trying to see over his muscels and sent "HELP" To Niall. Please god, let them see the text message fast!

    "GET OFF OF ME!" I screamed jumping around and kicking him. His arms released and just as I was about to run away, his fingers dug deep into my arms. I screamed from the pain. "HELLLP SOMEBODY HE-" His hand slammed into my mouth. I felt the blood drip down onto my tongue, from my lips. My eyes watered and I couldn't see anything; Just the blurry white light. 

    I heard footsteps run down the hall, I prayed it was the boys. "What the fuck!" I heard Niall yell. "Get off of her!" Liams voice yelled and I heard one of them punch him. His grip released and I fell to the ground powerless.