6 months later

Authors Note: Hi guys! So I decided that I was going to shorten this story, and have decided that there will only be three more chapters. I am going to write a sequel, but It wont be as quickly updated as this is because I have to start school. So I hope you enjoy the last three chapters of this! There's going to be a bit of a twist!(: xoxoxo

6 Months Later:

          "Goodmorning starshine, the earth says hello." Liam's voice sing songed through the empty large room.

         "Liam, did you really just qoute Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?" My groggily voice groaned through the pillow.

          "Is that even a question Bri? Of course I did!" He said happily, while jumping onto the bed, sitting next to me.

           "True. What time is it?" I lifted my head from the pillow, sliding to a sitting position, and taking in my surroundings. Harry's room had groan so familiar to me over the past months. I practically lived at his and Louis flat.

           "It's 10:30, and the boys want to go out today. Breakfast is being cooked by the fabulous Louis Tomlinson downstairs." Liam said, staring at me with a vibrant smile spread across his face.

           "Alrighty! Let me throw on some clothes and I'll be downstairs in a sec!" I say, sliding my feet to touch the cold tile floor beneath them. I slid on a pair of blue jeans, a cream sweatshirt, white converse, and brushed my hair out, letting it flow along my shoulders.

          "Hello beautiful!" Niall's sweet irish voice rang through the kitchen. All three of the other boys heads looked up, meeting my stare. What, why were there only four boys?

           "Hey babes! Where's Harry?" I say, looking around for the curly haired boy.

         "He's golfing with Tom today, he told us to tell you he'll be back soon, misses you already." Zayn said, while shoving his finger in his mouth pretending to gag. I laughed at his motions and took a seat at the dining table with all the others. 

        "Your food my lady." Louis said, while sliding a plate down onto the table in front of me. 

        "Thank you sir!" I say before devouring my plate within seconds. 

         "This is so delicious Louis! I love your pancakes!" I say with my mouth still full of food. 

        "Bri you say that about anything anyone cooks for you. I don't really feel flattered anymore." Louis said sarcastically, and I rolled my eyes in responce. 

          "So where are we heading to today?" I ask, while wiping my mouth, and slouching back into my chair. 

          "Let's head out to central London. We can go shopping and then maybe later we can go ice-blocking!" Niall said cheerfully, spinning around in the chair. 

           "You boys are like addicted to ice blocking ever since I showed you! But that sounds like a plan! You guys want to head out?" I say and they all nod in syncronization. 

          "It's so fun! I can't believe we've never done it before you showed us!" Zayn said, while wrapping his arm around mine and leading me out of the flat. Niall ran to my other side wrapping his arm around my free one, and grinning a huge cheesy smile. 

               "This ones going to go into the tabloids." I say with a laugh and they both laugh in unison. The boys constantly treated me like a princess, and they were practically my four long lost brothers; The paparrazzi loved to claim I was a "Homie hopper" everytime they saw photos of me and the guys. It was really frustrating for the first few months, but we all find it humorous now, and love to see the new things that they try to make up about us.