So Much For Thinking

My body feels so tingly, and my heart wont stop racing. I walk through the dorm room door to find Eleanor running around the room. She stops to look up at me, and a tiny smirk grows on her face. "What are you so glee about? I take it as you had quite a good date?" My smile widened, if that was even possible. "It was absolutley amazing. He's so perfect. I can't believe how excited i'm feeling and it's only the first date!" I say, flopping my body onto my bed, staring at the ceiling. "I'm so sorry i had to end it, but I'm having a huge fashion crisis!" She said while running around the room, throwing clothes everywhere. I sit up and hang my legs off the side of the bed. It's amazing how close and relaxed Iv'e gotten around Eleanor, considering the few days that iv'e known her. "Well, where are you guys going? Is it fancy, or casual?" I say, while taking my braid out. "He said it was cute, but casual. Leaving me with no idea what to wear! He won't tell me where we are going, its a suprise." She said worridly. "Let me try and find something." I say, moving into the horrible mess she calls a closet. 

   After a few minutes of digging, I found a cute short black cropped top and a long in the back but short in the front white frilly skirt. I grabbed a tiny brown belt to pair with the outfit and handed it to her. "Oh my gosh, you are my lifesaver. This is such a cute outfit! I didn't even know I owned it!" She said while ripping off her pajamas and throwing on the outift i'd picked out. "No problem. I think you'll look great! Now, what are you doing with your hair?" I say, still taking out my braid."I was going to do like loose curls. Is that to fancy?" She looked over with a worried expression. "No, don't stress out. You'll look great!" 

   After about 30 minutes, I heard a knock at the door. I got up off the bed, and went to open it. "Wait! Two seconds! I need my lipstick!" El yelled at me from the mirror. "Okay, now you can open it." I open the door, not realizing that Louis Tomlinson was standing right in front of me. My breath shortened and I held back the urge to fangirl. 

"Hello! You must be Sabrina! El has told me about you! You guys seem to be getting pretty close considering the few days you've known eachother! I'd love to hang out with you guys sometime! I love meeting El's friends!" I was frozen due to his words. All I could force out was a nod. But I knew i'd have to say something... "Hi! And you must be Louis! It's nice to meet you! Yeah, I'd love to hang out sometime. Maybe we could all go iceskating or something. Wait, do you guys have those here?" I ask, confused. He laughed a bit. "Yeah, we have those. Sure, just tell El to text me! I can bring the boys!" He said, with a smile. Oh Louis, you are so cute! Wait, did he just say the boys? "I mean, my band members. I don't know if you have heard of my band, One Direction." He said, clarifying exactly what "the boys" meant. Ha! Like I didn't already know! "Yeah, Iv'e heard a bit about you guys back home. And sure, That'd be really fun!" I said, with a huge grin. 

  Eleanor had already grabbed her purse and was walking to the door before i could say anything more. "Thanks so much Sabrina! See you later!" She said, while walking out the door. "No problem! Have fun guys!" They waved back and then the door shut. Did I really just make plans to hang out with One Direction? Did I just casually talk to Louis Tomlinson? 

  I layed down in bed, and grabbed the computer. Tonight, I can relax and recap on just what exactly happened to me in the past few days. But just as I relaxed, my phone began to vibrate. I looked at the screen, to see an unfamiliar number. "Hello?" I said, a bit hesitant. "Hello beautiful. Look, I know I said I'd call you tomorrow but I can't seem to get you off my mind." I got goosebumps all over my body. I really need to save his number! "That's no problem! I really like talking to you." A huge smile spreading from one cheek to the other. "How are you? Am I interupting anything? Are you buisy?" He said, with his sweet voice. "No, not at all. I was actually just lying down." I said, lying back down onto my bed. "At this time? You should be out having the time of your life! Not confined to a room!" His voice was perfect. "Well I don't really have many friends here. i did just get here like three days ago!" I giggle a bit. "Well, I still have those tickets for Rizzle kicks. They are for thursday. Would you still like to join me?" I could tell by his voice he sounded hopefull. Which made me feel even more gitty. "Absolutley! What should I wear? Are we going casual or classy?" Now i had to raid my closet like Eleanor today! "Let's go casual. Save the fancy for our dinner date." Oh my, I can't believe this. "Okay! This is going to be so much fun! I love concerts. I haven't been to one in months!" I was so excited for not only the Rizzle Kicks, but to be with him! "Well I go to quite a few. I'd love to take you to them. I work at this popular joint that always has great acts. Next week is a really good artist named Ed Sheeran." Did he just say Ed Sheeran? He's so perfect! "I love Ed Sheeran! We have the same taste in music! I'd love to come! It sounds amazing!" "Excellent!" His voice sounded as excited as mine.

    After about an hour of talking to Landon, I began to doze off. "I'm sorry hun, but I'm so tired! I will talk to you tomorrow, goodnight." I yawned halfway through my sentence. "Okay beautiful, sleep tight." Were his last words I heard till I completely fell asleep.