Normal

We walked out of the rink and a rush of cold air hit me, making me even colder than I was in the ice filled room. I shiver at the feel of it touching my skin, causing goosbumps to appear. "Are you cold?" As he spoke I watched his perfectly pink lips mouth the words, causing me to recieve even more goosebumps. "I'm freezing for some reason." I say, snapping myself out of the trance. "Here." His adorable smile reaching to the sides of his cheeks showing off his dimples. He pulled off his thick black coat and wrapped it around my shoulders, while rubbing my arms in an up and down motion to warm me up. I shoved my arms in each of the sleeves, and stretched my arms outwards to advertise the foot of extra jacket their was in the sleeves. We both giggle, and continue to walk. One arm dropped to his side, shoving it in his pants pocket, and the other one lingered, lying on my shoulder. 

   "It's really beautiful out here tonight, isn't it?" His words calm and full of pure happiness. "It really is. I never thought i'd be out here, on my own. Being able to see and live this everyday." I say, staring at the stars. All the sudden we stop and Harry spins around in front of me. My shoulder instantly grew cold without his arm. I stare up into his eyes, which look down at me with ease. "Theres this beautiful place i used to go as a child to just sit, think, and look at the stars. Would you like to come see it?" He said, while intently waiting for my response. A huge smile crept on my face, "Of course I would!" I was excited to see where exactly he was taking me. "It's not to far down here, so we can walk." He said, intertwining his fingers with mine making me feel numb again. "But aren't you freezing?" I say, observing his wardrobe. He wore a gray t-shirt, with a red heart on the pocket saying "Lover", black jeans, and white converse. While I was wrapped up in his coat, stealing all the warmth. "It's fine. It's only about a two minute walk and then I can just nestle up to you." He said with a cheeky smile across his face. I instantly looked down while hiding back my red cheeks and huge smile. I knew he saw it though, most likely making him smile even more. 

      I look up again to see a huge flight of stairs. "Um, we aren't climbing those, right?" I say, while looking up at his expression. "Yeah! We have to reach the top so you can see how gorgeous it is up their!" He said pulling my arm to the first stair. Theres two problems with this situation. one: I'm wearing heels. two: I am going to eat shit up these stairs. "Um, Harry. I'm in heels. And i'm kind of retarted when it comes to walking up stairs, well I guess walking in general." I say, with a nervos giggle. He laughs and removes his hand from my grip. "Well, I could give you a piggy back ride up them if you want?" He said smiling a devious smile, pleased with the thought. "I might be heavy thou-" In the midst of my sentence he turns around and kneels down to my height to climb onto his back. "Are you sure Harry?" I say, a bit nervous and embarrassed I was going to be to heavy. "Yes darling, just hop on." So I jumped onto his back and he stood up straight and began climbing the stairs as if I weighed as heavy as a piece of paper. "How is this so easy for you?" I say amazed by his speed and muscle. "You weigh nothing. And you know, I do work out a bit." He said while raising his arm to flex his bicep. I reach over to feel it. "Impressive." I say in a saracastic tone and begin to laugh. He laughs along, and before I knew it, he was sliding me down from his back and onto my feet. 

     I looked around to see a beautiful field of daisys and other flowers. It smelled amazing, and had a perfect view of the sky and the lit up city below. "This is breathtaking." I said, in awe. I bent over removing my heels and holding them in one hand. "Kind of like you." He said under his breath. "What?" I say taken back by his words. Did Harry really just say that or was it my imagination playing games with me? "What? I didn't say anything." He said turning his face to the ground. I watched as his curls bounced down to the direction he moved his head. Harry Styles could only be described with one word: Perfection.

       We walked into the flowers, and I felt the cold soft ground below my bare feet. The soil smushing into the curves of my feet as I walked. He sat down in the dead middle of the field, and motioned for me to sit down beside him. I sat down, rapping my arms around my legs from the cold, and stared out into the distance.