Disguised

I take a step out the terminal and thousands of girls and papparazzi stand waiting, cameras in hand. I was a bit taken back by the fact that they were waiting by my terminal. Was someone famous on the plane I just took? And then it hit me, all the screaming girls sported One Direction shirts, and even some in full body carrot costumes. One Direction flew on the same plane as me and I didn't even notice? I was on the same plane as One Direction! 

  I try to contain my mixed emotions and walk away. So many questions begin raging through my head again that, I lost focus of where I was completely. I smack into someone, and fall to the floor on top of them. 

"OW!" I yell in pain. My head began to throb, and my body felt limp. 

"I am so sorry darling! I wasn't paying attention and didn't see where I was going. Are you alright? Im so very sorry." The mans words gave me shivers, causing goosebumps to form all over my body. I'd heard that seductive slow british voice before. But where?

"No, honestly it was my fault. I wasn't even looking where I was going." I say, while lifting my self off the man, and seeing exactly who it was. But, as soon as I saw his face all i could do was laugh. I covered my mouth, trying not to laugh but they just kept coming out. "What are you wearing?"  I ask, baffled by the man, wearing a fake afro wig, that was falling off due to the fall, and a huge fake glasses with a fake nose and mustache attached to it. 

"I'm trying to be undercover. You know, like disguised?" He said, clearly serious that it was actually working. I let out another laugh. "I know, it's ridicolous, but I made it passed the paparrazzi, so It wasn't that bad!" And that's when I realized where the voice was from. I'm just fell on top of Harry Styles! 

"Oh! I didn't even realize! Your'e Ha-" His finger slammed to my mouth as he shh'ed me. My entire body shivered at his touch.  "Ah, so sorry. You're still undercover. here." I said, as I fixed his wig on his head. Our eyes met as I was about to move away, and I froze. Those deep green eyes that I was always in love with were actually looking at me. i couldnt help but swoon. This was seriously to good to be true. 

"Carl! Come on, we need to go!" A man yelled to Harry. I was confused at first, and then realized that it was probably his "disguised" name. I broke the eye contact to see that it had been Paul yelling. He was wearing a long blonde haired girls wig. I giggled to myself, seeing how silly he looked.

"I'm really sorry for bumping into you. But it was nice to meet you. Thanks for not fangirling." He spoke slow but so attractively. But his facial expression seemed confused, and in deep thought. I wonder what he was thinking. 

"No, it was really my fault. And no problem" I said with a giggle. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet and i blushed a bit. But when I stood up fully, his hand still  lingered. I looked down at his massive fingers, and then back up to his eyes. He was so perfect.

"I'm so sorry. I just- nevermind. It was nice meeting you, uh?" He said asking for my name. Why did he stop? What was he going to say? 

"Sabrina. And no problem. It was nice to meet you too." I said, with a smile, but a bit confused. He took my hand to kiss it, and in the midst, slid a piece of paper into my pocket. First off... What? Two hand kisses in one day? One being from the infamous Harry Styles! What did the paper say? Oh my goodness. 

"Goodbye love." He said, with a smile beaming on his face, advertising his dimples. Oh how I love those dimples. 

"Goodbye!" My face must have been bright red, because he slightly chuckled before turning away. 

Did that just happen? I reach into my pocket, and retrieve the piece of paper he had shoved in. I pulled it, uncrinkled it, and read it. My eyes lit up at the sight. Written on the tiny slit of paper, was eleven scribbled numbers. I just got Harry Styles number...