Concert Night

"Goodmorning beautiful." Harry's soft, deepp voice came out in a whisper. I fluttered my eyes open, to meet his peircing green orbs. My mouth reached the edges of my cheek as I gazed into his eyes. 

             "Goodmorning Harry." I saw in my groggily morning voice. His smile widens as I speak, filling me with warmth. His fingers entertwined with mine, and we rested our hands inbetween our bodies. 

              "I say we just lay in bed today, and watch movies." He said, still not leaving my eyes. 

             "You have an concert today." I say sadly, wishing he could just stop being famous for just a day. 

              "I can say i'm sick and cancel it." He said, but as much as I wanted to agree, I couldnt. 

             "You can't lie. It's your job babe. We can cuddle before, okay?" I say reasuringly, but his face turns into a pout. 

              "But I just want to be with you all day. I don't want to preform, and be Harry Styles from One Direction." He said, the pout even more exagerated. I released my fingers from his, and gently rested in on his cheek. 

                "I know babe, but not everybody sees you that way. Theres plenty of fans that love you for you. It'll be fine. I'll be in the back, waiting for you right when you get off." I ask, inching my face closer to his, feeling his breathe on my lips. 

                 "How do you do this?" He says, moving his lips closer to mine, almost touching.

              "Do what?" I say, closing my eyes, waiting for our lips to touch. 

              "Make everything okay. Make me happy when i'm in a bad mood. Make me-" His lips gently crashed into mine, sending a surge of tingles through my body.

              "GROSS!" Louis's voice rang through the room. I began to laugh breaking the kiss.

             "Boo Bear I swear, I'm gonna kill you one day." Harry's voice rang irritadetly, but still playful.

           "Oh shut it Haz. We all know what you do with me when Bri isn't here." Louis said sarcastically while sliding in between us in bed.

         "Goodmorning LoBoo." I say playfully, while squeezing his cheeks.

        "Morning BriCakes." Louis says, while squeezing my cheeks back. We both laugh, making fun of eachothers ridicolous nicknames.

      "Erm, guys I'm still here." Harry says, and we both turn to look at him in synchronization, and break out in laughter.

        "You're just jealous of our cute nicknames, haz." Louis said, grabbing Harry's cheeks.

       "Maybe just a little." He said with a pout. I shot a quick glance at Louis, seeing his head down looking at his phone. I slid my body up slowly and reached my head over slipping Harry a quick kiss. His expression instantly changed from a pout to a gleam.

       "What'd you just do!?" Louis said snapping his head up. Harry and I both shake our heads. 

      "Nothing!" Harry says and Louis rolls his eyes, looking back to his phone. 

     "El's coming to the concert tonight!" He says enthusiastically.

     "Yay! Okay so when do you guys have to go to rehersals?" I ask, trying to get the two boys focused. 

       "Erhm, we have a photoshoot before so we have to leave in like twenty!" Louis said, and Harry's face changed from happy to annoyed. 

       "Okay, do you want me to come along babe? Or just meet you at the concert?" I ask, directing my attention to Harry. 

      "Come with! I need my baby with me!" He says and Louis slide out of bed to his feet. 

     "Well let's get presentable love birds!" Louis said as he made his way out the door. Harry rolled over, hovering over my body, his curls falling down the sides of his face.

       "You sure you don't want to play sick?" He asked, with a cheeky smirk staring down at me. I reached my arms up, cupping his face and gave him a small peck.

          "Yes Styles." I say and a pout spread across his lips. He rolled over with a groan, and we both slid off the bed to get ready. 

     "You boys were phenominall!!!" I say as all five sweaty boys walk off stage. Harry's strong arms grab my waist lifting me off the ground. I wrap my legs around his waist, sliding my fingers through his curls. 

        "You did great tonight baby." I say, lookingdown at him. 

        "Thanks beautiful. Now let's get home!" He says crashing his lips into mine and carrying me towards the door.