Nandos

"Is this too dressy?" She says, with an uncertain tone. I turn to see her wardrobe; a silk blouse and pencil skirt. "A bit. Here, put these pants on. It will make you look more casual." I say, while tossing my black jeans to her. "Thanks Bri!" She said while sliding them on. I'm still dumbfounded by the fact that El and I wear the same size clothes, i'd always pictured myself bigger. 

     "Okay, ready?" I say, feeling a rush of nerves while grabbing the doorknob. "Yep!" The air flew at me while I opened the door, and I looked to see Harry, waiting with a smile that made me want to melt. "Ready? Can we eat now?" Niall said with an anxious tone. "Yeah, where are we going?" I ask curiously. "I don't know about you guys, but I want some Nandos!" Niall said, and both Harry and Louis laughed and said, "Of course you do Niall." in syncronization. "What's Nandos?" I ask, and instantly as if on cue, everyone looks to me. "You've never heard of Nandos!" Niall yelled, and harry laughed. "Looks like we're going there for dinner!" Eleanor said with a wide grin. 

    We walk out of the building and paprazzi surounds the limo. I get a bit nervous, remembering that they had taken photos of us the night before. "Good thing for decoys!" Niall said, as he grabbed my arm and pulled me to the the sidewalk. "Niall why are we speed walking?" i asked, while looking back to see Harry, Louis, and Eleanor far behind us. "Because I want to hear about you and Harry!" He said with happiness. I looked to him with with confusion. Why didn't Niall just ask Harry? "I saw the photos from last night. And Harry has been weird, and won't tell us anything." He said, looking down at me with a puppy dog face, hoping i'll tell him. Of course I have to, who could resist that face?! "Well, I bumped into at the airpor-" "You're the girl from the airport?!" He blurted out. "Yeah" "That makes so much sense!" "Wait, what? What do you mean?" I ask with curiosity. "Well, I saw him bump into you, and it was on purpose because we were going in the other direction. And then when you fell on top of him yesterday, and his face! Haha, well now it all makes sense!" He laughed his perfectly adorable laugh at the thought of Harry's face when I fell ontop of him. "You seem like a really nice girl Sabrina, just don't break his heart. He may be mr. lovable, but he's really fragile." He said with a sincere grin, showing off his braces. "I won't, I pinky swear." I said, while reaching to rap my pinky around his. 

  "Now let's talk about the fact that youv'e never had Nandos!" He said, and I laughed at how surprised he was. "Well I always saw tweets about you liking it- I mean um." "You are a fan?" He said, surprised and pleased at the same time. Crap! Why'd you have to say that Sabrina? "Well, um, yeah okay i was a fan. But don't tell everyone." I say, hoping he would'nt say anything. "I won't I promise. I actually think I like you even more knowing that!" He said with another cute chuckle. I took a deep breathe of relief. What if Harry wouldn't like me anymore, knowing I'm just another fan. "Oh yeah! Do you want to know some facts about Harry?" He said with a devious tone, resembling a mother showing off naked baby pictures of you to your friends and boyfriend. "Sure!" I say, while looking back to see Harry staring at me with a confused look on his face, probably wondering why had I been walking with Niall this whole time and not with him. I smiled at him, and he instantly smiled back. 

    He began to name things, "So Harry, loves cats." I knew that. "He would murder you if you straightened his hair." I knew that. "He's a major flirt." I knew that. "He loves mexican food." I knew that. I think I might know a bit more than I realized. "Okay, got it!" I said, not wanting to find out if I knew more. "I think you guys are cute. All the boys do. And if you ever need anything, just talk to me!" He said with a huge grin. "Okay! Maybe if I ever get my phone back, I will get your number!" I said, while remembering that I was still not allowed to see my phone. "El took it away? It's good, you don't need to get online. Wait, i'm going to go follow you on twitter. " He said while pulling his phone out of his pants pocket. He handed it to me gesturing for me to grab it, so I typed in my username and hit the follow button. "Done! Now let's go walk with the others!" I said, while slowling my pace, and turning around.