Ice Cream Nose

THURSDAY MORNING:

    I woke up bright and early and began to get anxiety. Tonights the concert! He wants me to look casual, but I still have to look cute! I can't overdoo my makeup! Ah, I need Eleanors help! We've spent the past two days together non stop. She took me shopping and I could honestly consider her one of my closet friends. Even if its only been like a week.

I walked over to her bed and tapped her awake. "Hey, El. I know it's early but i'm going mad! Tonight's the concert and i don't know what to wear or anything!" She slowly opened her eyes and turned to me. "Okay, well first off. What are you doing with your hair? I will do youre makeup and clothes." She lazily dragged her legs to the side of the bed and stretched. I ran to the mirror and looked at the work I needed to do. My hair looked like a knotted mess, my face still containg yesterdays make up I had forgotten to remove, and black circles under my eyes. Why did I look so dead? This is going to be a long process... good thing i'm starting early.

---------------------------------------------

        I was ready. Sporting a cute seethrough buttoned up blouse, and blue jeans. I had subtle earings, dangling from my ears and looked very casual. I put on a very little amount of makeup; I had light brown eyeshdaow, once again bringing out the blue in my eyes, and just a little foundation. "You look gorgeous Sabrina, Don't worry. He'll love you!" El said, while exammining my wardrobe. That's when my phone buzzed.

 Landon<3:  "I'm outside, ready love?:) x"  

"Ahhh! Okay, he's here. Wish me luck!" I was so nervous. "Goodluck Sabrina! You'll be fine! Text me through the whole thing! Bye" And with that I was out the door headed to his car.

    Like last time, he was leaning against his car with his legs crossed, but this time in a different attire. He sported a black coat with a white v-neck and blue jeans. He looked to good to be true. He greeted me with another hug, and I once again shivered at his touch. "You look so ravishing." He said into my ear, giving me butterflies. "You look quite attractive youreself." I said, with a sheepish smile, trying to hide back my burning cheeks.

    We got to the venue and the place was packed. We were never going to be able to see the band. But I didn't really mind. The fact that we were there, together was good enough for me. "Follow me." He took my hand and pulled me through the crowd to the back. "What are we doing back here?" confusion swept across my face. "I told you I worked here. It has it's perks." Was all he left me with, while pulling into the dressing room and through to the side of the stage. I got to watch from the stage? "This is so cool!" I say, as i realize our hands are still locked even after we had gotten their. I slowly entwined my fingers in his and looked up to see the stage, keeping him in my side view. I could see a smirk spread across his face, flushing me with warmth all over, as he squeezed my hand tighter.

      Rizzle Kicks started and everybody screamed. I could'nt help but dance. Their music is just so catchy. I bounced a bit, on the heels of my feet until Down With the Trumpets turned on. I love this song. I think he noticed because he turned to me and said, "Let's dance" .  I looked a bit confused. How exactly do you dance with someone to this? He Held out his hand and I took it. He twirled me around, and I slipt a bit on the cords around my feet. He laughed and started to obnoxiously dance. I joined in, and let loose. We Laughed and danced around doing silly moves. I felt so relaxed with him. I had almost forgot we were at a concert, and on stage. At the end he pulled me in and tilted me backwards; we laughed until we locked eyes and just stared into eachothers intently. I felt a surge of butterflies, and hadnt even heard the music stop. I was stuck in that moment, gazing into his eyes. He leaned his head in and kissed my lips. My lips tingled at his touch. My hand reached up into his hair as I went in for more. Then the crowd roared. Where was I again?

    I broke away and was lifted back to my feet as I looked to see, we had been right in front of the crowd. Hundreds of people just saw that. My whole face got red. I looked up to Landon to see the same reaction. 

"Well, wasn't that romantic. ahaha!" One of the boys from Rizzle Kicks said, causing the crowd to laugh and cheer loudly. "Now where were we?" They said, moving into their next song.  

   I looked up to Landon with curiosity. Did that really just happen? I was so entranced. "We should probably get out of here." He said, trying not to make eye contact, with his cheeks still flushed red. "Yeah, that'd probably be smart." I said, still in shock. He grabbed my hands once again and pulled me off the stage and through the crowd. Many people patted me on the back, saying things like "way to go!" and "nice one!" It only made me blush more. 

    We made it in the car, and everything went silent. I was so nervous, I could see he was too. I didn't even know what to say. Finally he broke the silence, "I know this cute little dessert place that's open late, do you um maybe want to go?" I could tell he was hesitant. "I'd like that." I smiled, maybe a little to much. My lips still tingled, and I couldn't contain my mind from spinning out of control. 

    ----------------------------------------

    "This is so good! Iv'e never had this before! I say, viciously licking away at my gelato. "You've never had nutella gelato before? How have you lived?" He smiled and laughed. Thank god things stopped being awkward when we walked in! "I guess I haven't!" I smiled. "Hey, you have something on your nose." He said while leaning in to clean it. "I do? Whe-" As i spoke, he shoved his icecream on my nose and mouth, causing a cold sensation. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe you just did that!" In shock. I had to get payback.  "I could get rid of it, if you want?" He said, with a mischevious smirk. "Sure." I said, allowing him to lean in. Just as he moved in to kiss me I shoved my icecream into his face. "Hey!" He said, laughing. We both laughed and made fun of eachothers faces. "Sabrina, can I ask you something?" His expression got a bit serious. "Yeah, what's up?" I say, while whiping the ice cream off my face. "Will you go out with me?" His big eyes, dug into mine again, and I began to go weak. I leaned in and kissed him, taking him by surprise. "Of course I will."