Studio

My alarm clock blared into my ear waking me up within seconds of it's start. Ugh, i'm so tired. I wish I could sleep in a few more hours. "Bri are you up? Are you going to turn that off?" El's voice rang through the bedroom. I snapped out of my trance to hear the alarm clock still blaring.

          "Oh sorry! Did I wake you up?" I asked apologetically.

          "No, I have an apointment this morning so I had to wake up earlier. Why do you have to be up at this time?" She asked, while moving from one side of the room to the other, and back again with a nervous pace.

         "I'm going to the studio to-"

        "OH MY GOODNESS! Why didn't you tell me last night!?" Her voice was cheerful and full of excitement. She rushed to my bed sitting down practically on top of me. 

             "I don't know. Is it a super big deal? Should I get all dressed up?" I began to get nervous, questions racing through my head.

         "Well you have to look cute, but not too glammed up. Oh my gosh, I totally called it when I first met you. I knew you and Harry were perfect for eachother. I wish I could come with!" Why did she say me and Harry were perfect for eachother?

        "What do you mean? What does this have to do with me and Harry being perfect for eachother?"  Her facial expression changed to a "you're joking right?" look.

     "The guys always have the girlfriends choose the tracks. But they aren't just going to have any random girlfriend choose. They have to REALLY like them. It took Louis months to bring me in, and Danielle was a year! And you are already going in! I see the way you look at eachother. You really like eachother." I blushed at her words.

      "Iv'e never felt so comfortable around a guy like I am with him. I don't understand."

    "It's good! I totally aprove of you. He was going to get back with Caroline a little while ago, and I hate that girl! She's like 40!" I laughed, remembering the rumors about those two. 

                "Okay, so what am I supposed to wear!?" I began to worry again. "Here, I'll pick it out. You do something with your hair!" She raced to my closet, throwing shirts left to right. 

   Harry<3: I'm at the back babe! Paps are swarming the front. x

   "El, he's here! Do I look okay?" I spin in a full 360 showing every angle. 

   "You look stunning!" El's voice sing songed through the room. I gave her a quick embrace before slipping out the door. 

    Nerves built up, as they did everytime I saw Harry. I bit my lip, as I pushed the large wooden door open, to be greeted with sunlight. Don't make eye contact Bri, it will make the entire situation awkward. 

    I made it to his car, finally lifting my sight from the ground, to see his glistening smile. I opened the car door, slipping into the seat in the least graceful manner possible. His laugh filled the car, and I looked up to show off a nervous laugh back. 

    "Are you alright babe?" His Cheshire voice full of entertainment. 

     "Yeah, just being the graceful girlfriend that I am." I say, as we lean over the center counsel to kiss. His soft lips sending tingles through mine. 

     "Are you ready to fangirl?" He grabbed my hand, entertwining our fingers. I almost forgot I got to meet Ed Sheeran today!

      "More than ever! You're still going to fan girl with me, right?" My eyes turned to see him, taking in the perfection.