Blake!

Saphire POV:

We walked along the streets of Vale, gazing at the decorations strung up in celebration of the Vytal Festival. Not everything was all sunshine and rainbows, given the fact that we had just stumbled across a store with broken windows. The cops there kept scratching their heads.

"This doesn't make any sense!"

"Heh. Tell me about it."

"They break in, take all the Dust and no Lien, and leave no clues!"

"Right. And this is the third one, this week!"

"Argh! Who even needs all this Dust, anyway?"

"Don't know. You know, it's probably the White Fang."

"Who? Those miscreants?"

I noticed Blake flinch. What's up with that?

"I dunno. It seems too random, though. Why would they take only the Dust?"

We walked away, Weiss running her mouth. "Ugh, the White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenerates."

Blake clenched her fists. "What's your problem?"

I sighed and shook my head. This argument's gunna last the entire day, won't it?

We continued to walk, Weiss and Blake keeping the argument going as the five of us wandered through the city, sightseeing. A monkey-Faunus bolted past and we attempted to catch him, only for him to narrowly avoid our grasp. Eventually, we headed back to Beacon and when we entered the dorm, Blake just... snapped. Furiously, Blake threw her pillow across the room and Weiss scoffed.

"I don't see why this is such a big problem."

Blake glared at Weiss. "That's just it!"

Ruby, Yang and I watched as the argument escalated rapidly to the point Blake said something shocking.

"Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!"

Everyone froze, looking at Blake. She looked around at us, stammering.

"I... I..."

Suddenly, she bolted out the door. Ruby called out for her as I used my Semblance to chase after her.

Where would she go? What would she do? Come on, Saphire, think!

Suddenly, I stumbled across Blake standing before the statue in the center of the pavilion, sighing. I watched as she took off her bow, revealing a pair of cat ears. The monkey-Faunus form earlier chuckled.

"I knew you would look better without the bow!"

Blake turned around and looked up at him. The two walked away and I trailed them, never getting side-tracked. After a while, Blake stopped in a cafe and got a table. The monkey-Faunus sat down with her and I stayed on the roof, out of sight and out of mind. I listened to Blake recount her life in the White Fang. The two agreed to see if the White Fang truly are involved with the robberies by hanging out at the docks where a huge shipment of Dust was placed.

With a smile, I walked away, my spare white hood concealing my face. I made my way to Ruby and pulled the hood down.

"Ah! Saphire! Did you find Blake?"

"No, but I am going to run a mini-investigation tonight at the docks. I want to see if the White Fang will try and steal a shipment of Dust. Please don't come after me, okay? I promise I won't do anything stupid."

Ruby looked at me, confused. "What? Why?"

I sighed. "Ruby. Please, just trust me. Don't worry and just sit tight. I'll be back before you know it."

Ruby sniffled, then nodded. "Okay. Just... don't do anything dumb, okay?"

"Okay."

We separated and I made my way to the docks, ready for the night.

Here goes nothing.

That is the chapter!

Yes, it's a short one, but don't worry!

The next chapter will make up for this big time.

Just saying, the next chapter will start to have deviations from the original plot!

Take care y'all.