I

In Las Vegas on Freemont Street Criss Angel is getting ready to make a woman disappear and maybe himself if the woman isn't married or seeing someone. Inside The Golden Nugget a woman is climbing the stairs to the roof of the hotel. Once she's up there she finds an awesome place to take her pictures without being annoyed by fans or anybody else for that matter. Down below Criss is getting ready as the crowd counted to three Criss pulls away the board to reveal the woman has disappeared.

The crowd cheers and claps even some people were asking Criss where she went. As Criss stood there enjoying the applause of his fans the woman on the roof keeps taking pictures. Sometimes I wonder if he knows I'm here she thought as she packed up her camera and left. Back in his suite Criss is relaxing with his 'son' Hammie as he drinks a bottle of water. A knock comes to the door as an envelope is passed under his door. Criss gets up and sees the envelope curious Criss brings the envelope over to couch and sits back down.

He tears open the envelope and saw it was a picture of Criss's girlfriend playing tonsil hockey with her ex and another picture probably taking from another hotel of his girl in bed with her ex. Criss is in shock as the door opened. "Criss you here". He turned his head and saw his brothers walking in. "Hey guys"he replied. "I know that tone what's wrong?". Criss showed his brothers the pictures. "Wow!!"JD said. "Is this your girlfriend playing mattress mambo with another guy?"Costa asked. "Her ex I think I'm being played".

"Dam is she trying to stick that tongue down his throat to find out what he had for dinner"JD stated. "Where did you get these did you hire a PI or you getting into stalking?" Costa asked with a smirk. "Very funny no they were slide under my door" Criss remarked getting up.

"I guess you have a loyal that's watching over you to let you know about this"Costa said. "Enough of this she's going to be my ex tomorrow. Why don't we go grab a drink at one of the bars?". Criss made sure Hammie had food and water, grabbed his coat and left with his brothers. Downstairs Criss and his brothers were walking to the bar when he noticed an exhibit a photography exhibit was going on. Criss walked in and started to look at them.

"Do you see anything you like?". He looked up and saw a woman staring into his eyes. "Your exhibit caught my eye you have an eye for detail"he replied. "Thanks Criss," as Criss chuckled. "I even have some pictures of you I took at your latest illusion". She brought the picture over and Criss was amazed at them. "Where did you take these?". "On the roof of the Golden Nugget I had to slip a maintence man a hundred bucks and prayed nobody saw me going up to the roof" as Criss chuckled.

"Is this digital?". "No with you I go old school I even know how to develop my own film I have a studio if you want to see more" giving him a card. Criss put the card in his pocket and walked off.