II

At the bar the guys wondered where Criss disappeared from until he sat down with his brothers

At the bar the guys wondered where Criss disappeared from until he sat down with his brothers.  "Where did you disappear to?"JD asked.  "I walked by this photo gallery and these pictures just caught my eye.  They were amazing she even has some great ones of me from today's demonstration.  She even gave me her card" Criss stated showing his brothers the card.  "Josephine Bergan why does that last name sound familiar to me".  "Bets me JD" Costa replied.  "Guys I just got a great idea for mom's birthday why don't we have a picture taking of us by this woman". 

"That's sound like a good idea Criss she'll be thrilled with it"JD remarked.  I'll give this girl a call tomorrow" Criss remarked.  The next day at Josephine's studio she was working on a photo in her lab when she hears a knock at the door.  She wiped her hands off and went to the door to see Criss standing there.  "Christopher what can I do you for and how did you know where I lived?".  "The manager of The Luxor knows me and I asked where you lived.  I'm here because I have a job for you"he replied. 

"You're a sneaky guy Criss come on in".  Criss walked in and saw some of the pictures there.  "It looks like you've been around the world literally is that you near the pyramids on a camel"Criss remarked.  "Yup after I finished my freshman year at college I decided to go to Egypt with a few of my college friends.  It broke my mom's heart when I didn't go back so I could focus more on my photography.  You ever gone to college?".  "Nope it broke my parent's heart when I didn't go but I wanted to peruse my dream which I did"he replied. 

"So you told me you had a job for me?".  "Sorry my brothers and I want a picture taking of all of us for our mother for her birthday" Criss replied.  "Let me get my appointment book".  She went to her office to grab it as Criss looked around than he noticed a small picture of a little girl on a swing porch.  He noticed he could see the steeple of a church in the back ground.

When Josephine came back she saw Criss looking at the photo.  She cleared her throat as Criss put it down.  "Sorry" putting it down.  "It's OK it's the only picture I have that my mom took before she gave me up" wiping some tears away.  "That's awful".  "My mother told me that she was sleeping with a married man and she got pregnant with me. Unfortunately his wife became pregnant with their third child so he choose his wife over my mother"she stated.  "Ouch what happened to your mother?". 

"She took up drinking and neglected me to the point where the police came and took me away from my mother.  They took my mother's rights to me away and I was adopted by this lovely couple who couldn't have kids".  "That's so sad".  "Well I love how my life turned around so what day is good for you and your brothers to come by".  A week had passed and Criss was in his room coming out of the shower when a knock came to the door.  Criss put a towel around his waist and opened the door.

"Nice look to answer the door in Christopher".  "Hey mom I missed you"he replied hugging her.  "Thank you now go get dressed before someone gets a picture of you".  Criss let her in and went to his room.  Dimitra sat down and saw the card for Josephine's photo studio on the table.  You have to choose John your family or that woman.  "Mom you all right you look like you were in a daze".  "Sorry who's this girl?" showing him the card.  "A photographer her pictures are amazing she has a show here at The Luxor maybe later we'll go down and show you it"Criss stated.  "Let me freshen up and we'll go down to see it"she remarked and went into the bathroom.  She ran the water as she sat on the toilet as tears ran down her face.