VIII

When Criss opened his eyes he looked around and saw his brothers asleep with their mother.  He tried to get up but he saw both of his wrist and his legs were bound.  JD woke up and saw Criss trying to get out of the resistants .  "Criss calm down" JD remarked.   "Why am I restrand?" fighting to get out of them.  "Christopher stop!!!" his mother remarked.  "Where am I?".  "You're in the hospital you put a knife through your chest nearly missing your heart" Costa replied. 

"I wish it went through my heart"he said.  "Christopher why would you say such a thing".  "ALL OF YOU GET OUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ESPECIALLY YOU!!" Criss yelled looking at his mother.  Dimitra walked out crying as they followed her.  JD comforted his mother.  "What happened to him.  This isn't the child I raised"she said through her tears.  "Mom he'll be all right in time".  That afternoon Criss was transferred to a mental hospital under strict observation. 

While Criss looked through the barred windows Josephine walked in.  "You know you're putting your mother through hell" she said as Criss turned.  "What do you want and why are you here?".  "I know what you're going through but I never took it to the level you did by putting a knife through my chest" she stated.  "Why should you care about why I tried to kill myself?" Criss asked.

"Because I almost did what you did. After everything my mom did to me after your father left I started acting like you did to forget what was going on.  Drinking to the point where I passed out, doing drugs.  I than realized that what I was doing wasn't helping me forget what had happened I was abusing my body so I sent myself to a rehab clinic to get off drugs and alcohol than transferred myself to a mental health center to help myself before I jumped the fence to suicide.  Criss you can't blame your mother for what happened". 

"I'd blame my father but he's not around".  "I thought blaming my mother would help but it just brought up more angry for me which it's doing to you by blaming your father".  Criss said nothing as he turned to look out the window.  Josephine walked over to Criss and looked him in his eyes.  "Criss let these people help you before you end up here forever" Josephine stated.  She gave Criss a kiss on the check and left.