IV

While Dimitra was distracted the guys went to Josephine's studio to do the photos.  When they walked in Josephine was finishing up a picture.  "Christopher hello right on time".  "I'm always early" Criss replied.  "His birth can attest to that"Costa remarked as JD chuckled.  "And this must be the elder brother"she stated.  "JD Criss says your pictures are the best".  "Thanks let me just finish this picture why don't you look around" she replied. 

"You weren't kidding Criss these pictures are amazing" Costa remarked.  "Hold on here I remember this place dad's shop was there before they turned it into a Starbucks".  "At least it's still a coffee shop"Criss admitted.  "This picture of the UN is awesome with the flags blowing in the wind"Costa said.  "Look at this person has the Greece flag wrapped around them".  "All right you guys ready?" she asked coming in the room.  "Question who's the person wrapped in the Greece flag?".  "That's me my mother told me I was half Greek so I took that one with a camera stand, and a timer on my camera" she stated.  "I see you love the New York sky line". 

"Before I moved to Florida I was born in New York" she replied.  "This picture right here this use to be where we use to work as kids with our parents" JD stated.  "I may of had breakfast there when I was a kid my mom use to work there as a waitress"she replied.  "Do you remember your mother's name she may of known our parents" Criss suggested. 

"I don't remember much of my mother since I was taking away from her.  Before I was taking away she use to tell me in her drunken states that she loved my father and he promised to leave his wife but when he found out his current wife was pregnant with their third child he decided to leave my mother and stay with his wife" Josephine remarked.  "Did you ever meet your father?". 

"I wanted to but he died of cancer.  I did meet his wife but she was angry at me for what my mother did to her family and told me never to come near her or her family ever again".  "Josephine we're sorry about bringing up these memories"JD apologized.  "It's OK looking at some of these picture bring back those memories but why don't we get going"she stated.  After the pictures were taking she told the guys she deliver it personally.  Back at The Luxor Dimitra was shopping when the boys came in.  "Where did you guys go off to?" she asked.  "It's a surprise for you mom for your birthday"Criss remarked. 

"I was just about to have lunch would you boys like to join me?".  "You two can but I have some work that needs to get down"Criss stated.  "We'll send you some lunch to you"JD called out as Criss jogged to his office.  That night Criss was getting ready when Josephine showed up.  "Hey Criss I thought I'd drop this off to you" giving Criss the box.

"Thanks Josephine she's going to love it I didn't want to bring this up infront of my brothers but did you grow up in a town called Green Meadows New York" he inquired.  "I can't remember but I'll ask my mom when I talk to her I should get going if you ever need a photography give me a call". 

"I'll hold on to your card and thanks again"Criss said.  He gave her a hug and left as his mother came in.  "Who was that?" she asked.  "That's the photographer I told you about she just dropped off a gift me and the guys did for your birthday" putting the gift in his draw.  "Christopher are you dating her I don't really care for her".  "This a first but I was thinking of asking her out" Criss replied.  "I wouldn't".  "All right come on mom" and they left.