XXI

As everyone sat down Criss remembered something that he had left in his office and went to get it

As everyone sat down Criss remembered something that he had left in his office and went to get it.  At his office Criss was looking through his desk when he found what he was looking for but underneath it Criss found a DVD that was marked PLAY ME.  Curious Criss got his lap top and played it.

 HEY CRISS I GUESS IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS I'VE PASSED AWAY I WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR STEPPING UP ON RAISING MY SON FOR ME.  AT FIRST I THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY CONSIDERING WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU, BUT SOMETHING INSIDE TOLD ME YOU WERE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB.  I WANTED TO ALSO THANK YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS FOR THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS GAVE ME WHEN I NEEDED IT WITH JOHNNY.  TELL DIMITRA THAT I DIDN'T MEAN ANY HARM ABOUT COMING INTO YOUR LIVES AS I SAID BEFORE I NEVER KNEW THAT THE MAN I CALLED MY FATHER WAS YOUR FATHER.  HECK I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HIS NAME JD LATER INFORMED THAT I PURPOSLY NAMED MY SON AFTER MY FATHER.  KIND OF FUNNY THOU THANK YOU AGAIN CHRISTOPHER AND TELL JOHNNY I WILL ALWAYS BE WATCHING OVER HIM  AND YOU GUYS TOO.

Criss wiped the tears from his face and went back to find Johnny and his mother coloring on the place map.  Criss just stood there and watched as JD came over.  "Where did you go mom was getting worried that she sent me to look for you".  "I had to get mom's gift and found a DVD under it and it was a good bye video from Josephine" Criss remarked.  "Come on let's go back".  They sat down as Criss looked at what they colored. 

"I may put that on the frig when we get back buddy" Criss remarked as Johnny smiled.  "So what was so important that you left"Dimitra inquired as Costa sat down.  "Well this is something that we did with Josephine for your birthday"Criss remarked and gave his mother the present.  She opened it up and saw it was a beautiful picture of her sons. 

"I must say Josephine had an eye she finally got you to smile Christopher," as they chuckled.  "But something's missing from it" she replied.  "What's that mom?".  "My grandson" as Johnny smiled.  The guys were surprised when Dimitra said that.  "Uncie need to go potty"Johnny stated. 

"I'll take him I have to go too Costa don't you need to go too" JD suggested. Costa understood and went with them.  "Mom you serious about what you said".  "I am Christopher after getting to know him I see a lot of his mother in him and bit of the charm that made me fall in love with your father".  Criss got up and gave his mother a hug.  "Thanks mom" he whispered. 

After dinner Dimitra was putting Johnny to bed as Criss watched it made his heart feel better that his mom finally let Johnny into her heart.  "I should get going so why don't you finish up here and tomorrow I'll take Johnny so you can get some work done" she suggested. "Gramie kisses" Johnny asked.  Dimitra gave Johnny a kiss good-night and than Christopher.  As Criss finished Johnny looked at a picture of his mother. 

"Mommy miss"he stated pointing to the picture.  "I do too Johnny she was a great sister and friend to me and your uncles but I'm glad we met you know why".  "Why?" Johnny asked.  "I wouldn't of met you now why don't you get some sleep and I'll see you in the morning".  He gave Johnny a kiss than turn off the lights.  After that Criss pulled out his phone and dialed a number.  "Hey Shaunyl it's Criss I was wondering if you'd like to go out some night".

THE END.............................