VII

The next few days Criss's brothers noticed a change in Criss but not for the good

The next few days Criss's brothers noticed a change in Criss but not for the good.  After the long conversation they had didn't help Criss at all.  When the guys went to get Criss for work he wasn't answering the door.  Costa used the card Crss gave them and opened the door to find Criss on the floor with three empty bottles of  liquor next to him .  JD walked over than stepped back.  "Dam he smells like a brewery"JD replied. 

Costa noticed something on the table and was shocked when he realized what it was.  "And he's doing cocaine to boot".  "Come on help me get him to the shower".  They dragged Criss to the shower and turned on it on cold.  That woke up Criss fast as JD just stood there as Criss turned off the water.  "What the hell did you do that for?" he asked. 

"To wake you up dam what is going on with you.  You're drinking heavily and you're doing drugs what's next you end up ODing" JD replied.  "Give me a break JD you have no clue what I'm going through" he stated getting up slowly.  "Criss were all in shock that dad had an affair but you're taking it to another level".  "At least you're not the reason dad stop the affair" he replied.

"Criss I think you need professional help before you end up killing yourself.  Why don't you get yourself together" as JD left he threw a towel at Criss. In the living room Costa was cleaning up.  "I have never seen this side of Criss before.  His trash has empty bottles of Vodka, Cognac, and Whiskey Criss may need a liver transplant if he keeps this up"Costa remarked.  "I think learning about dad's affair and finding out he's the reason our parents stuck together is messing him up.  I think Criss may be heading down a black hole that might end up putting him in a mental hospital". 

"I agree with you but unless Criss shows signs that he's a danger to himself we have no legal right to commit him" Costa stated.  Criss came out hung over and walked slowly to his room.  In his dressing room Criss pacing as memories of his father hit him to the point where Criss slammed his fist against the mirror shattering it.  In the lobby Josephine walked in looking around when she saw JD.  "JD"she called out walking over.  "Josephine you shouldn't be here" JD said.

"Listen I want to apologize I didn't mean to open this can of worms.  It was difficult for me to understand what happened with my mother and my dad and I feel like if I didn't come into your life-".  "Josephine listen this isn't your fault we had no clue that your past would effect our lives". "I just feel so bad especially for Criss all his fans know how close he was to his father and this must be eating himself inside".  JD didn't want to say it was true. 

"I have to go and so should you before my mom sees you" JD suggested.  Josephine started to leave when she saw Criss's theater open.  She walked in and looked around when Criss saw her.  "What the fuck are you doing here?"he asked.  "I wanted to talk to you"she replied.  "About how you ruined my life!"he called out.  "Criss I'm sorry this happened I didn't know John was your father and mine". Criss grabbed a knife from death premention and threw at her nearly hitting her.  "Don't you dare say that name he was my father!" he yelled. 

"Christopher please just listen to me I know how you feel right now and the pain you're in"she remarked.  Criss grabbed the knife as Josephine stood there frighten.  "You know what pain I'm in Josephine.  Guess what you're going to see it".  Criss turned the knife and plunged into his chest.  "CHRISTOPHER!!"she yelled as Criss fell to the ground.  Josephine ran over to him and took off her shirt to stop the bleeding as she hollered for help. 

"Come on Criss don't do this to yourself".  JD and Costa ran in and saw what was going on.  "Oh my god Costa call 911!!" JD called out as he went over to Josephine.  "What happened?".  "He plunged the knife into his chest I don't know if he hit his heart or not".  JD checked his pulse.  "It's weak but it's there come on Criss hold on"JD said.