X

In the hospital JD and Costa were waiting on information on Criss wondering if he finally successed on killing himself

In the hospital JD and Costa were waiting on information on Criss wondering if he finally successed on killing himself.  The doctor came out and told them that Criss was very sick and might die.  Including not taking the medication he was prescribed Criss developed a blood infection which made him septic but to add to the mess Criss developed Endocarditis (FYI: infection of the heart chambers and lining of the heart). 

"Is there anything you can do to fight these infection?" Costa inquied.  "Your brother won't let us he wants to die" the doctor replied.  "Thank the court for this doctor I was put in charge of Criss's medical decision and right now I want you to do what you can to save my brother than we'll deal with his head"JD remarked.  "He will fight us on this he bit one of my nurses for trying to put in an IV line" he replied. 

"Doctor I don't care what you do sedate his ass or handcuff both his arms to the bed just get him better!"JD ordered.  The doctor left as JD and Costa sat down. "Criss is on the edge of having a breakdown here this is his second suicide attempt" Costra stated.  "I think he's there Costa I'm just ready to put him in a mental hospital until he gets through this mess in his head".  That night to get Criss better they sedated him to the point where Criss was put on a vent.  In the hallway a man stood there and walked into the room.

CHRISTOPHER WHAT HAVE YOU DONE  "Dad" A voice said.  The man looked up and saw Criss standing next to his body.  "Hello Christopher".  "What's going on this isn't what I want" Criss remarked angry.  "Well thanks to the court of Las Vegas JD has control over your medical needs and ordered the doctor to do what he can to save you even if it meant sedating you and putting you on a vent so your body can fight the infection you purposely gave it.  Christopher why are you doing this to yourself".

"We know about your affair dad, about Josephine, and why you went back to mom it's because of me dad I don't deserve to live just because you wanted to leave mom" he replied.  "Christopher that isn't true at all.  I loved your mother but we hit a rough patch and we separated.  I never thought in my life I would get involved with one of my employees but it was a one time thing I didn't even know the child she had was mine". 

"But Josephine told us-"Criss stated a bit confused.  "Christopher there's something Josephine never knew about her mother she was mental unwell she thought that since she got pregnant I would come back to her"he replied.  "Than why did you and mom separate?"Criss asked.   "The reason your mother and I separated because your mother had a serve miscarriage before you came along.  The doctor told your mother it would be a miracle that she'd get pregnant again, but when she told me she was pregnant with you the love I had for your mom hit me and I came home to my family.  Then eight months later you arrived.  Christopher you need to drop what you think and come back to them.  I was the one who brought Josephine into your life god knowing I'm going to be spending a few weeks with the devil but she going to need family right now and I know her half brothers will help her.  Maybe in time Dimitra will come around but I want her to know she has family that can help her through this"

"I guess you're right dad I've been acting like an asshole towards myself and my family especially mom"Criss stated.  "I'm glad you're finally coming around now wake up".  Criss opened his eyes and saw a little boy around two staring at him.  "Hi" he said waving at Criss.  "Hi who are you?" Criss asked.  "Johnny" he said with a smile.  "What are you doing in the hospital?".  "Waiting for my mommy she had to talk to doctor" he replied.  "Johnny there you are".  Criss looked up and saw Josephine. 

"Sorry mommy" getting down.  "Hey Criss I see you're awake.  Johnny your uncle JD should be here soon so why don't you wait for him and play some games on your pad OK".  "Bye Bye Crwiss" and he left as Josephine sat down.