XI

"Surprised"she asked.  "How long have I been out two years?"he asked.  "Make that two weeks Christopher"she remarked.  "When did you have a kid?".  "Long story Criss I'll tell you later but I'm glad that the truth was know because with out JD and Costa I don't think I could do this on my own" she remarked with a smile.  Criss looked down at his chest and saw a scar. "Why do I have a scar on my chest?".

"They had to do surgery on your heart.  You died on the table for a while but they got you back.  Criss after you're well enough JD might have you committed since this was your second time trying to kill yourself".  "I've been an ass and I need to fix this mess I made"he remarked.  "I'm glad because I want my son to know his uncle Criss" she replied with a smile. 

When JD came to visit he saw Criss talking to someone in his room.  "Who's the man my brothers talking too?"he asked the nurse.  "The hospital's Psychiatrist your brother wanted to talk to him.  He's been talking with your brother for almost a week now" she replied.  The doctor came out and left as JD came in.  "Hey JD" he said.  "Are you seeing a psychiatrist?" he asked surprised. 

"If I want to go home and not to a mental faculty I thought it would be good considering" Criss replied.  "I don't buy it the guy's probably an actor".  The nurse came in with some medication.  "Time for your medication Criss and the doctor also prescribed some antidepressants too" giving him the medication.  Criss took the meds even showed he did.  "I'll see you later to take you to the showers".  "Can't you give me a sponge bath instead"Criss inquired with a wink.  "You're bad Christopher" she stated with a giggle as she left.